All Something special

Currently reading:
All Something special

Adara

Baron
Local time
Today 8:51 PM
Hey, this is an additional thread to my main one to ask for omething more specific until I get the other one edited and changed. If you want to see more about me, here it is: A New Thread

In short, I'm looking for a type of slow-burn, teacher x apprentice, hunter x witch, hybrd type thing. This takes place in a setting where magic is powerful and not uncommon, but witches and those who are born with an afinity for magic are highly discriminated against. They are hunted down, killed, and imprisoned for research by the hunter's guild. Children who are experiencing magic for the first time are particularly at risk of being in trouble. Even rumors of bieng a witch can cause issues for people unless they are within a safer zone run by witches. MC is the youngest daughter to a very affluent family in this secretive group. THey have been well-established for centuries in both the magic and normal worlds, and no one has ever doubted their family. They contributed to much of the infrastructure of nearby cities decades and centuries back as a wealthy merchant company and financial weapons for certain leaders. Using this to their advantage, they built safe guards in the witch prisons they've built. In order to see if they are functional for coven activities being planned, MC goes in to check out how it works. YC meets her starting his job as a hunter in the city. It was pretty good money.

Little does he know his absent parent he never knew as a child had been a witch, and while he was very much a late bloomer, he does have some affinity for it. During a day at training, he lets loose his first accidental magic as he awakens. Of course, this is the most dangerous place for him to be. Chased by hunters who had been his coworkers moments before, he finds no exit and steadily ends up getting into the dungeons. Noticing the commotion, MC changes her plans. She makes a big mess, distracting many of the hunters from him, until he makes his way down to her. She didn't know why, but she took him with her and in the heat of the moment, checked their escape route when she needed it. Now she has to do something with him. (I wrote as if male, but you can play the gender you like--it was just easier for me).

Back
Top Bottom