Any Something Spooky

Currently reading:
Any Something Spooky

Puck

Knight
Local time
Today 8:29 AM
I'm a total halloween nerd, and I've been binging horror movies lately. I'd love to write something spooky and horror/supernatural themed, though of course other themes can easily be introduced later. Here are a few scenarios I was thinking about, with different characters for each one.

Heavily based off 'Hereditary.' In a small town in the root of a truly dysfunctional family, my character Seth is a young college student still living at home after having tried and failed to make ends meet on his own. Heavily traumatized by an event he won't speak about, Seth begins to realize, after nightmares and strange, unexplainable occurrences, that he may not be alone. Feel free to spin this with any ideas you'd like-you can play the entity themselves, a family member or a concerned friend. This plot will focus heavily on the slow deterioration leading up to full possession. Happy endings are possible, but expect a lot of scares and heavy emotions (Give me trigger warnings before we begin, please!!!)

This idea takes place in the Southern countryside, in a tiny backwater town with little else besides a church, grocery store and school. Little are the residents aware, but creatures are beginning to infest the woods nearby-otherworldly creatures. My character Matthew, who is blind, is able to sense the presence of these creatures-but no one else seems to be able to. Perhaps your character can also tell these creatures are responsible for the strings of murders and dissapearences, or perhaps not. As always, your ideas are welcome!!

Your basic slasher premise-my character is a renown killer, ect. This is a lot more loose and I'd be open to several plots and discussions regarding this. Of course, a big warning for gore and violence with this particular thread.

Message me if anything interests you and I will respond when I have time!! Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom