Sorry, I haven't introduced myself..

Currently reading:
Sorry, I haven't introduced myself..

Jak

Just a tad darker
Local time
Today 10:34 AM
I mostly wanted to write this as more of an apology too some on here for seeming to have ghosted. For being here for a few months i realized i never really gave an introduction to what they were in store for and just hope i didnt hurt anyones feelings. My time on here was mostly just testing the waters to see if its alright, but unfortunately a few odd characters made my posting rather spotish. It got to a point where i couldnt really enjoy much at all; writing, hobbies, even eating. It was starting to effect my work and daily well being, so I even faded away from some good people on here who probably just wanted to help; and with that, I apologize.

For those who came here for a formal introduction, "Jak" is just fine to get my atention. Im one who would rather sit home in the dark and enjoy his video games and anime. Werewolves seem to be my spirit animal, so i can either be soft and sweet or big and agressive when needed. I have a lovely gf who ive been with for a few years now, shes very understanding of me on most days, but still i find myself the need to just take a deep breath alone in my den before being able to be in company. Im quite introverted and dispise money and most people, so playing video games in the dark or goin for a walk in the woods would be better than going to a party of other people i dont like in my age group. I got a list of letters that mean different things to describe things that doctors would say that is wrong with me. I just wanna live life as fun as i can, while keeping all the crazies at bay.

But i guess we're all a lil crazy here huh? Hahaha

Blueberry slowly offers his basket of freshly made muffins "hiya! How do you do? My name is blue, and I have a delivery for you!" :D

Back
Top Bottom