Currently reading:
Challenge Submission Souls of Those Damned

Angel Of Mystery

The Mysterious Angel
Local time
Today 8:15 PM
Not from this dimension, and that's all i can tell
"but, Lynn, think about it, please!" "Lynn, i'm begging of you!" "Please, Lynn, just one more chance..."

again and again, over and over again, she had heard those excuses, of pathetic, selfish people that only thought for themselves. People like them made Lynn be disgusted to being a part of the human race. She loathed, legs and arms, smiles and frowns, eyes and mouths. but most of all she hated the soul. The evil, twisted soul of a human being that caused them to do such despicable acts. Lynn knew, she always knew. after all, she could see them,

as clear as the day

when she walked down a street, she could see them, their color, shape and size. she could hear what they were truly thinking when greeting an old friend, when buying something at the grocery store and when reading newspaper. she knew it all. and, so many twisted thoughts they were.

"i hope you had stayed in Florida, you idiot"

"heh, nobody would notice if one would go missing"

"haha, those stupid people in Africa deserved to die !"

Lynn Would try to shake them off, acting like she hadn't heard the contempt for the friend because they won the lottery, or the attempt at theft or the dehumanizing of the people in Africa. but, no matter how hard she tried, there always would be a pang of hatred. Lynn thought that she would live in hate and contempt forever...

Until she met another like her...

Back
Top Bottom