MxM Specific Plot

Currently reading:
MxM Specific Plot

Local time
Today 10:15 AM
Hello, thanks for taking the time to look at my idea.
I have a specific plot I have been wanting to play with, if anyone is interested.
But first, a few little things.

I am looking for someone who can:
-reply preferably once a day, or at least once a week
-play a dominant character
-reply with at least a paragraph of literate response, correct punctuation etc, and give me enough to write back to (I am fine with a few careless errors, but not constant.)
-Obviously M/M only

What I am looking for in this roleplay is someone who is interested in a werewolf-style story. You would play the alpha role, and he is very fearsome in the beginning. Here is the plot:

Your character, the alpha, was born in a world where werewolves are the main species. He lived in a city surrounding the castle of the alpha king, who rules over all the werewolves. This king has steadily become more and more terrible, taxing the people heavily and raining down cruelty on the helpless lower classes. Your alpha has grown up having to fight to survive on the streets, and he has blamed the king for his every hardship. Once he became strong enough, he led a revolt on the castle and challenged the king for leadership. He has just killed the king and can become the reigning alpha. There's only one problem: he needs a mate in order to become the king, and the rules are that the omega has to be willing. Unfortunately there aren't many omegas that would willingly become his mate since he is absolutely terrifying.

Enter my omega character. He's a very calm young man who is pretty much unshakable. And he's willing to become the new mate of this alpha, because he believes that your alpha has overthrown the king in order to correct all of the terrible things the old king has done to the kingdom. My character's goal is to save the kingdom from ruin, and he needs your alpha in order to do it because omegas aren't permitted to rule. But can he work together with your alpha to make things right? Or will the two have trouble working together? Plot twist: he also happens to be the only son of the fallen king, though your character does not know this.

PM me if you would like to plot about this one. I'm very interested in seeing where it will go. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom