Currently reading:
Speed Dates and Pet Shops

Yan

In complete honesty: I have no clue what I'm doing
Local time
Today 10:16 PM
Pronouns
Fey/Tey/They
So on one of my other social medias I am openly single and polyamorous, right? And so I was joking about why there isn't a speed dating thing for polyamorous singles.

You know, a scenario where the table is full of people, there's drinking, laughter, food, consent rules and safe words were literally established before the group sat down, all of that.
And I'm the type that wants a lot so...you know...sharing is caring.

So what if this was the story of said speed date, which was successful... And resulted in not only a relationship but also pets (as in a sub or two) in the relationship?
< If you would like to join:

It is smut. Full stop.
Tangoes will be danced.

While it is Dom/Sub, it is extremely vanilla. Think of the people who spoil their pets for being so cute and all that. So like... The worst this story is allowed to have is specific types of public degradation.

I would like to try this with:

Five to seven people total, with at least two pets. I'm a switch myself, so like, yeah, pet owning is not my strongest suit. So dominoes and submarines are definitely welcome.

Gender is not a problem. If you know how to make a character sheet, and your character will have a gender, just specify how we identify them. Same way you describe how they look. (I believe you use the spoiler function to create a character sheet.)
On that note! I personally will be playing true to my actual age, which is 26. You are not obligated to do so as well. But if a person does...no age shaming.

I am not super experienced in setting up a thread in the right category. So please bear with me and the other people who may decide to join.

If someone god mods accidentally, please be kind when addressing it. If it's on purpose that's different and they shall be relieved of their duties. >

Anyways, if you have questions about anything just message the thread! Have a good one!

Back
Top Bottom