Cuntess
Staff member
Herald
Dungeon Master
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 9:58 PM
Welcome to Spelljammer Academy!

Promising recruits are trained here under the tutelage of experienced spelljammers, who prepare fledgling spacefarers for the perils of Wildspace and the Astral Sea. Cadets learn the finer points of ship-to-ship combat, space exploration, and (in some cases) clandestine operations. The newest batch of recruits has just arrived after a long, arduous sea voyage, but there's still much to do! Although it's business as usual at Spelljammer Academy, the new cadets soon learn that strange things are afoot.

All the characters have volunteered, for whatever reason, to join Spelljammer Academy: a shadowy enclave of spellcasters and swords-for-hire situated on the remote and mysterious island of Nimbral. While the characters are still encouraged to develop backstories, they should be looking for adventure with few long-term bonds to tie them to their homelands. The campaign takes the characters to the stars and beyond, and there might be no coming back afterward!

Welcome to Mikki's D&D Experience!
Rules:
1. Please don't assume, ask me.
2. All site rules apply.
3. Failure to post or update me within a week will result in expulsion from the academy. (Tags will be used, but it is your responsibility to check)
4. All characters must have some sort of motivation or drive to complete Spelljammer academy! You will need these motivations.
5. I, as the DM, reserve the right to excuse players from the campaign as I see fit. The purpose is for fun.
6. All welcome regardless of D&D experiences.
7. As all site rules apply, so do all site extracurriculars as well. The plot and story comes first, then the characters can come. (Pun intended)
8. TRIGGER WARNING: Mikki has a habit of torturing, cursing, raping, pillaging, and otherwise being a typical domme. If these are themes that make you uncomfortable, let me know so I can tone it down. Otherwise it's business as usual.
9. I am LGBTQ+ friendly.
10. I do not tolerate bullying between players, racial slurs, shaming, or any other acts of malice against other players. There's a difference if you have a very...close minded character, we can work on the character arc, however being ugly to each other, the players, will not be tolerated. You will be blacklisted from any further games I decide to host. No exceptions.
11. I do require my players to be literate in some way. Make an effort to clean up your spelling and grammar. I am not a nazi, but I do have issues with recurring typos and grammar mistakes. Please make an effort. Responses must be a minimum of 4 sentences (1 paragraph).

Please consider donating to my TIP Jar as these campaigns are paid for by my own money, and recouping any cost would allow me to purchase more books and tools for these campaigns.

SEATED 4/5
1. @Baxter Peters
2. @Blackstone
3. @Rowan Stone
4. @notlydialovelace

Please send in your requests to my DMs, please put one of my above rules into your own words at the start of the DM so I know you read it and understand it. Once I give you approval, go ahead and
submit your character here.
DNDBeyond campaign here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom