Mikaela Corvid

Cuntess
Staff member
Herald
Dungeon Master
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 8:22 AM
Welcome Jammers! Please submit your Spelljammer Academy Application here! Fill out the form below and attach a current/up-to-date picture of the cadet. (Submit your application after I give you the approval in DMs thank you, unsolicited applications will be shredded.)

FORM:

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Eye Color:
Lens correction?:

Cadet physical Description(Be descriptive please):

Cadet's Job History(If Any):

Cadet's Extracurriculars (If Any):

Cadet's Emergency Contacts (Add two, one familial and one non-familial):
Emergency contact name:
Emergency contact hometown:
Emergency contact workplace:
Emergency contact name:

Please provide a brief explanation here as to any potential job or education gaps:

A few questions:
Do you have claustrophobia?: Y/N
Do you have the ability to work alone and/or with others?: Y/N
Do you require any medications during training or while abroad? If so, explain:
Are you enrolled in the lunch program?: Y/N

Attach Picture here:

Name: Delaney the Wildspacer
Race: Giff (Pronounced Jiff)
Height: 7'8"
Weight: 485lbs
Eye Color: Brown
Lens correction?: If they're naughty, I guess

Cadet physical Description(Be descriptive please):

Delaney is a snazzy dressed Giff with bulbous brown eyes, a majestically robust snout, and petite ears. His hands are calloused from hard labor and he's often got a smoke on hand. Built like a brick shithouse, his intimidating physical presence is undercut by a genuinely pleasant demeanor.

Cadet's Job History(If Any): Delaney has served as a deck hand on 4 separate Spelljamming vessels, along with short term mercenary and guard work here and there.

Cadet's Extracurriculars (If Any): Several Participation awards in Giff marksmanship tournaments along with a regional runners up trophy in head butting.

Emergency contact name: Rosalind the Galleychef
Emergency contact hometown: The Rock
Emergency contact workplace: The Scurvy Wretch
Emergency contact name: Meredin Sandyfoot
Emergency contact hometown: The Burrows at The Rock
Emergency contact workplace: Trade Guildhall

Please provide a brief explanation here as to any potential job or education gaps:

Been workin' pretty steady since I was a wee tot. Educationally, well, I've been kept pretty busy and readin' on a ship makes me a mite queasy, you see.

A few questions:
Do you have claustrophobia?: Y/N

Nope. Don't know what that is, so I don't got it. If need be, I can get some. I'm mighty adoptable.

Do you have the ability to work alone and/or with others?: Y/N

Yes. I mean, so long as it's a job that doesn't require a specific number. Like, I can't man a galleon by myself cuz I can't row and steer at the same time. And, umm, I probably couldn't thread a needle with 5 other sailors because I've got big ol' mitts. But if the overall circumstances of a job work, I can work it.

Might be overthinkin' that question.

Do you require any medications during training or while abroad? If so, explain:

Nope. I'm as healthy as a Giff. Hoorah.

Are you enrolled in the lunch program?: Y/N

I enrolled twice actually. Once for each of my stomachs. I'm a big 'un.

4A42BB55-CD73-4894-863F-CB20F31399C9.jpeg

Name: Ferin Eirsheen
Race: Eladrin Elf (Winter)
Height: 5'8
Weight: 153lbs
Eye Color: Blue
Lens correction?: Requires glasses due to being farsighted and having trough with nearsight.

Cadet physical Description(Be descriptive please): Lean and thin body type with straight, bluish black hair and a walnut skin tone. His hair is usually in a braid and he is never seen in anything other than the finest clothing,

Cadet's Job History(If Any): No official job history.

Cadet's Extracurriculars (If Any): Bladesong training along with fencing.

Emergency contact name: Lady Kaleen Eirsheen
Emergency contact hometown: Eremna
Emergency contact workplace: The viscount's office.
Emergency contact name: Doudra Delmirev
Emergency contact hometown: Threecaster
Emergency contact workplace: The ship, the dull dragon

A few questions:
Do you have claustrophobia?: No
Do you have the ability to work alone and/or with others?: Yea
Do you require any medications during training or while abroad? If so, explain: No
Are you enrolled in the lunch program?: No

Attach Picture here: Ferin on the left
manny commission.png

NPC SHEET
Name: Anne Marketh
Race: Human
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 135lbs
Eye Color: Green
Lens correction?: No

Cadet physical Description(Be descriptive please): Athletic body with scarring of the left orbital area, and across the chest upon examination. Cadet is in peak physical health despite cursory cosmetic marring.

Cadet's Job History(If Any): Was a member of the Mercenary Guild of Waterdeep, attached is a list of contracts.

Cadet's Extracurriculars (If Any): None

Emergency contact name:
Emergency contact name:

Please provide a brief explanation here as to any potential job or education gaps: No gaps to report

A few questions:
Do you have claustrophobia?:No
Do you have the ability to work alone and/or with others?: Sure
Do you require any medications during training or while abroad? If so, explain: No
Are you enrolled in the lunch program?: Y

Attach Picture here:

Apologies for the confusion

Name: Decimus Blackshaft
Race: Moon Elf
Height: 6'
Weight: 165
Eye Color: Brilliant Sapphire with rings of gold
Lens correction?: No

Cadet physical Description(Be descriptive please): Decimus is tall for an Elf, and has been rudely insinuated there is human blood in him. His hair is the black of midnight so dark there is a flash of dark blue when the light hits it just right. His eyes are trifoil, with sky blue about the pupils for the first ring of color, and dark star sapphire blue for the next, with thin ring of gold bordering the colors. He is lean and fit of a man who engages in intense physical activity regularly. His skin is pale though at night it can take on a slight greyish cast too it, instead of the inner light of many Moon Elves. He uses it to his advantage to be able to be in the background, to wait, and observe.

Cadet's Job History(If Any): Once a member of the Royal Marines from Evermet in the famed Elvish Navy. He had moved on to other challenges, or so it is said

Cadet's Extracurriculars (If Any): He reads, he runs, he swims, and he loves a good seduction and chase. Mainly the chase and he rarely repeats said hunts, to much a free spirit to be tied down.

1. None, he says he has no family
Emergency contact name:
2 Emergency contact name:. Uriel Deius, Captain of the Resilience, a privateer vessel out of Luskan
Emergency contact hometown: Luskan
Emergency contact workplace: The private vessel, the Resiliance

He is a seasoned sailor with combat experience and a crack shot with a bow.

A few questions:
Do you have claustrophobia?: N
Do you have the ability to work alone and/or with others?: Y
Do you require any medications during training or while abroad? If so, explain: N

Attach Picture here:
3dd6c178460cdbdbadad7c3db94f9fe6.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Xera Circe
Race: Human
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 125lb
Eye Color: Green
Lens correction?: Large round spectacles

Cadet physical Description(Be descriptive please): Average height and build, with slightly toned arms from working at forges and work-benches, but not athletic. Pale complexion compounded by spending most of her time out of the sun. Small nose, large circular-rimmed spectacles. Often wearing work-gloves or overalls in addition to scholarly robes. Carries a lot of gear for her tinkering.

Cadet's Job History(If Any): Studied at, then worked in association with in an arcane institution before leaving due to ideological differences. As a youth helped her parents in their professions as smith and carpenter.

Cadet's Extracurriculars (If Any): No social circles to speak of, but spends a good deal of time trying to build new inventions when struck by inspiration.

Emergency contact name: Katherine 'Kit' Ferris
Emergency contact hometown: Goldmeadow
Emergency contact workplace: Self-owned forge
Emergency contact name: Lubina Helquin
Emergency contact hometown: Argentium
Emergency contact workplace: Argentium Polytechnic (Xera's cloister)

After graduating from Argentium Polytechnic, Xera stayed on as a research fellow and helped upgrade the infrastructure of the organization, even though not technically employed or studying on a formal basis.

A few questions:
Do you have claustrophobia?: N
Do you have the ability to work alone and/or with others?: Y
Do you require any medications during training or while abroad?: N

Attach Picture here:

Back
Top Bottom