Currently Seeking: Enemies to Lovers, Friends to Lovers, Forced Proximity
Things I Enjoy​
Will Not Do​
Original Stories
  • Royalty= Ex: Princess and her personal guard or Army's general
  • Vampires= Ex: Nobel Vampire and Human Heiress
  • Spy's= Ex: Spy and Assassin or Spy Partners
  • Demon= Ex: Demon Prince and Human or Angel
  • Idol Group= Ex: Slice of life between Boy group member and fan or between a boy group and a girl group member, who work at the same company.
  • Magic= Ex: Warlock and his new human apprentice
Fandoms
  • Black Widow and Hawkeye (Natasha Romanov and Clint Barton)
  • Anything that goes against Inner Sanctum Rules/Conduct
  • No family ties including: Step Siblings or Adopted Siblings
  • Nothing that is pure smut. 50/50 is the max I will write as I do want some plot.

Post Length: 300-700 words per post. (Can be more, but lowering the word count to allow for a wide range of partners ) I understand there are times we have creative blocks. Just let me know. I'm really flexible. Don't be shy, I'm really nice about things like that. Even if its been months, just send me a message. Will be happy to re-start the rp again~

Post Frequency: Around 300 words usually constitutes 3 (Or More) posts a week. 700 or more averages 2 posts a week.

My Characters​
What My Characters Find Attractive
(Just Examples: You Do NOT Have To Use)

💜Thank you for visiting. 💜

Last edited:
Most of the time, I go for supernatural, romance, adventure (though I'm more than open to naughty fun) plus fandoms.

Nice, okay. Let me build a world and I'll link you the thread when I am done. That way you can read it over and see if you would like to be apart of it.

I'm most certainly looking for partners that want to focus on romance more than smut. 50/50 is a fine ratio so long as the kinks are mellow which it looks like you don't mind much about what kinks are involved. DM me if you like. :)

Back
Top Bottom