MxM Step into my kitchen, where I cook up delicious roleplays to wet your appetite. ;)

Currently reading:
MxM Step into my kitchen, where I cook up delicious roleplays to wet your appetite. ;)

Baney

Knight
Local time
Today 1:19 PM
I'm coming back after a long period of inactivity. Hello!

I'm not so good with posting pretty formats, so I'll just skip to the point. >w<

• I can write 2+ paragraph per post, please be able to do the same. Fair warning i can write a lot more when I get excited.
  • 3rd person, past tense only.
  • Read my post. Don't just jump off on your own and ignore half of my post. It's rude, and irritating.
  • Please be comfortable writing smut. believe it or not, I like foreplay in my smut scenes.
  • My characters are always bottoms.
  • Please be 21+ in age. playing with anyone younger in the 18-20 range makes me uncomfortable.
  • I'm looking for story and smut at the moment, that said, just because my characters like to take it up the ass, doesn't mean they're pushovers.
  • Please pm me if you are interested, and by that, I mean more than a 'hey wanna play', garbage. Also don't do the 'hi, how are you relaxes in the sun' thing, that's creepy and cringe as hell. don't do it. Please.

What am I looking for?

I'm in the mood for something fun and modern. Modern/fantasy, maybe medieval fantasy. I like drama, angst, slice of life, et cetera. I'm always open to hearing about pairings since I come up with plots fairly easy.

Kinks?

Ask me about it and we can talk about it. ;)

I may edit this later with more details, but for now this will have to do.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom