Closed Stereotypical Jock Seeks Relationship Help From Nerdy Ex Childhood Best Friend

Currently reading:
Closed Stereotypical Jock Seeks Relationship Help From Nerdy Ex Childhood Best Friend

neuroticcryptid

tired lurker
Local time
Today 2:35 PM
Pronouns
they/them
Hello there! I have a craving for the plot I wrote below. I'm always open to plotting and tweaking things, as I am pretty flexible and this isn't set in stone yet. I would prefer to write as Muse A (the dom/top).

PLOT:
Muse A was a stereotypical jock in college. He stayed up late partying, came to class ill-prepared, and thought he was God's gift to humanity. He's an entitled jerk who was mean to Muse B since high school, borderline bullying him. The thing was, the two grew up together and were best friends from when they were born to 14 years old. All of that changed with Muse A joined sports. Being gifted in all the sports he tried, Muse A quickly became popular and let that get to his head. Muse B drifted to the performing arts. He was in student council, theatre, choir, etc. and graduated top of their class. They both found their social callings and it wasn't together. It hurt Muse B badly the point he still cried about it to this very day, 6 years later. Unfortunately for Muse B, their mothers were best friends so he couldn't escape Muse A no matter how hard he tried…

So what happens when they're 20 year old sophomores in college and Muse A approaches Muse B demanding ludicrous things? Muse A insists he needs help with going on dates and being romantic, as his past girlfriends all dumped him for being too self-absorbed and unromantic? Muse A suggests paying Muse B (and mildly threatens him), so what will Muse B do? Will be set aside years of icy cold glares and bullying to help out an old friend (and make some cash since Muse A is loaded)?

Information Station
  • My online name is Itziri or Itzi
  • I use they/them pronouns & I'm non-binary
  • I've been RPing for 13 years
  • I write 300-1k+ words & would prefer to write around or more than 500 words per reply.
  • Third-person POV only, no first-person POV
  • past tense preferred, but I write in present tense as well
  • I do MxM, MxF, FxF, and non-binary muses!
  • I prefer to write the dominant/top in the pairing
  • Romance is REQUIRED!
  • I LOOOVEEE supernatural/fantasy such as witches, demons, demigods, etc.
  • Muses must be 18+, even if smut is not involved
  • 70/30 story to smut, but I am willing to adjust this
  • LOOKING FOR LONG-TERM WRITING PARTNERS!!
  • Prefers to write people who will talk out of character regularly so we can plot as needed
  • NEED writing partners who can communicate if/when they're busy + will not ghost or disappear without warning
  • Can write NPCs to help worldbuilding
  • My timezone is CST/GMT-6, and I'm a neurotic insomniac, so I'm up quite late!
  • I'd like us to both write up character profiles (i can send you a template if you need it) and FCs! I don't mind if they're real people or drawings

NO:
-furries / bestiality
-age play
-scat/pee
-bodily fluids that AREN'T spit + cum
-knife play
-wax play
-hard bondage
-bodily harm
-feet
-fisting
-torture
-incest
-pet play
-vore

[more to be added soon]

YES:
-lingerie
-short skirts/dresses
-thigh highs/knee highs
-crossdressing
-light bondage
-body worship
-spanking
-dirty talk
-breeding
-exhibitionism
-voyeurism
-semi-public teasing
-switches
-cockwarming
-aftercare
-strap-on
-anal penetration
-vaginal penetration
-cunnilingus
-rimming (must be clean)
-choking
-facesitting
-face fucking

[more to be added soon]

For this specific idea, I'd like for it to be MxM. If you have any questions or are interested, please shoot me a message! It'll be easier for me to see if you DM me. Please don't comment on this!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom