MxF STOP!!!

Currently reading:
MxF STOP!!!

Local time
Today 5:25 AM
STOP. You should not have looked at this thread on your own device. NO, don't close it down. It's too late. They're watching you. My name is Sean Graham. My best friend is Earl. Those names are fake. You might want to change yours. You may not want to know about the things you'll find out, about the sauce, about Korrok, about the invasion, and the future. But it's too late. You opened this page. You're in the game. You're under the eye. The only defense is knowledge. You stick with me, to the end. Even the part with the bratwurst. Why? You just have to trust me.

The important thing is this: The drug is called Soy Sauce and it gives users a window into another dimension. Earl and I never had the chance to say no. Now neither do you. I'm sorry to have involved you in this, I really am. But as you uncover these terrible events and the very dark epoch the world is about to enter as a result, it is crucial you keep one thing in mind: None of this was my fault.

-If you recognize this passage, youre already my best friend

-curious? Message me

-please be literate and detailed!

I do not recognize this, but it is a great passage. I would love to know more about it.

Back
Top Bottom