World Story ideas

Currently reading:
World Story ideas

Hodrick

Smile!!
Local time
Today 11:42 AM
Intro: The world is unfair place and that's just how it is, there's no point in complaining about it, that won't change anything. It's a place where everything is viewed with a warped and distorted lens littered with dirt and blood. Being seen as good or evil based on the color of your hair, being imprisoned for looking the wrong way at someone, or becoming a slave because you lack power and will. That's how it's always been and those with power keep it that way anyone who tries to speak up gets crushed, their flame of rebellion snuffed out with a cold boot. It wasn't always like this though in fact there was a time when people could speak out, follow their dreams, and even go against the flow. Although that was before the rise of the world government. Who'd thought that you could take over the world by creating the best medical and technical advances human kind has ever seen, oh right everyone.

The Barrier foundation was the worlds leading medical company and they had great technology on their side, and if that wasn't enough they suddenly made huge advancements and discoveries taking over quickly and smoothly. But who could stop them, they could cure the deadliest of illnesses and manufacture technology never before seen by the general populace. And that was it almost overnight they stood on top, but they didn't start changes until about a year after taking over they know that then needed powerful support to get away with what they had in mind. The rest is common news every law they made only help them and made if harder for everyone else, especially hard for those of the lower class.

"And nothing will change...... what? Did you expect something? Maybe a rouge group of people on a quest to stop this corruption, people working in the shadows dismantling everything those in power built up with sheer bravery, or maybe foolishness...."

"I can see it in your eyes kid, that look of rebellion. Your tired of all this, you want change. Well you better douse it out yourself before some does it for you. Any power you may have is nothing when your against the world."

"Although kid.... that's quite the asperation, I'm not saying it's a very smart idea but your definitely not the only one that's against everything. The trouble is finding people dumb enough to help you. Ahhh but what does this old man know, thanks for listening to my story... by the way who are you, I don't think I've seen you around?"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom