MxF Story Time!

Currently reading:
MxF Story Time!

Malyl

Book Nerd
Local time
Today 10:41 PM
Hi there! Welcome. Please kick back and relax while I attempt to lure you into taking part in my imagination.

But first, a little about me:

I've been writing stories for a long, long time.
My posts tend to be around 500 words, depending on my Muse and the situation I'm working with.
Work and family take a lot of my time so realistically I'll post 3-4 times a week. I also like to stew on my responses, let the scene develop in my head before I start writing.
I write in third person, past tense; it's just easier for me.
Working with a partner to build a plot is one of my favorite things. I don't mind coming up with the idea, but I'd like my partner to actively participate in fleshing it out. That's a big part of the fun.
I kinda like OOC chatter, but I'm not cling wrap. If you prefer to just write and let the story work out how it will...I'm down with that, too.
Married woman here so if you're looking for love, I'm not your gal.
All sex scenes will be FTB. Characters can WooHoo without the reader being fed the dirty details. Let's get creative.
I like to write most any genre, even erotica although I try to avoid it. I'm probably weakest in sci-fi, strongest in fantasy. But I try not to limit myself.

If there's anything else you want to know, feel free to ask!

Now on to the good stuff. PLOTS!

They have a lot in common, and that's the problem. Her mother is the High Priestess of one large coven, his father is the High Priest of the other. The covens used to be one, but split over something stupid and now they feud over everything. Ever since the two were children, they've been told to hate the other. She's recently returned from nursing school and discovers the war with his coven is still going strong. Except it's getting more serious. People are turning up dead, and each coven believes the other responsible. Can they work together to solve the murders?

Honestly, this one has a lot of potential and I'd really like to work with a partner to develop it more.

Times have changed. The Goddess' powers depend upon the faith of her followers and in modern times, people do not believe as they once did. She's hardly more than human now. Only a secret sect know who and what she is. They have protected her since the beginning, and now she depends on them to keep her from disappearing entirely. She shares what power she has with those special few, a way to keep them happy and content. Somewhere along the way the power structure shifted, and it seems she serves them more than they do her. Among the sect, there is always one appointed Guardian...a position more like a glorified bodyguard now a days. Nobody wants it, but the old Guardian is retiring and YC is the obvious choice. Of course, none of them know that there is something out there that wants to end her and YC's job will be a lot harder than it's ever been before.

No romance in this one, strictly platonic but hoping a powerful relationship develops regardless. We can work on what the Big Bad would be.

If any of this tickles your fancy message me and we can talk!

More to come!

Last edited:
Hi there, I'd love to discuss doing your Battle of the Covens plot.

Really intrigued by your Goddess and Guardian plot, I see a lot of room there for some interesting lore and background. I'm also pretty busy and just trying to get my feet back on the ground as far as writing goes, so if you're okay with a slower partner let me know.

Back
Top Bottom