Currently reading:
Challenge Submission Strawberries and Beer

Realitea

Ayo who dis?
Local time
Tomorrow 3:56 AM
Pronouns
she/her/they/them
He didn't know how it could have come this far.

Just weeks ago they were lying down on the carpeted floor staring at the ceiling with a pleasant buzz running through their system. The few cans of beer proof of their good mood and the television the only dim lightsource in that small living room of his. At some point they had pushed the coffee table aside as the urge overcame them both to lie on that scratchy carpet.
He had one arm up to cussion his head while the other laid by his side between them.
After some time, he didn't know when exactly, had they intertwined their fingers. His thumb had began to softly caress the back of her hand as he turned his head to look at the woman lying by his side.
Her eyes were fixed on the ceiling, her smile soft and he couldn't help but stare. How could he not? After all at this moment with the dim light cascading over her features and with that look on her face, the warmth of her hand, she seemed like the most beautiful thing the universe had to offer.
The man couldn't believe that only now he noticed.
After some time her upper body shook slightly and she squeezed his hand before a sweet chuckle escaped her rosy lips. How would they taste?
"What is it?" he had asked her once her eyes met his and that beautiful smile of hers only grew.
"I don't know." she just chuckled and suddenly their hands weren't touching anymore.
No, instead she had propped herself up to hover over him and only seconds later he did not need to ask himself how she would taste.
His lips were enveloped by the taste of strawberries, beer and the soft plush press of her lips.
And right at this second he knew that he needed more, needed to feel more, needed to taste more.

The ceiling was a cold white. The last one had at least a yellowish tint to it. This though? A cold and lonely color is anything.
There were straps tightened around his arms, chest, stomach and his legs so tightly he was sure there were already several bruises there and his back ached from lying down for so long. Not that he cared. Not that anyone cared.
The door to the room must be open at least slightly as he was able to hear two people talking.
"Why had he been transferred here..? From so many states away..." whispered one voice.
"I heard he killed this mother. Or was it his girlfriend? I'm not sure...Someone told me that he also killed that one girl, you know...Have you not heard about that one girl who had been stabbed and got her blood slurped right off the wounds?" sounded another voice.
"Argh how creepy..! And now he's here, because..?"
"Apparently he tried to bite someone at the last place...In the neck, like a damn vampire. He's just crazy..So here he is.."
The whispering continued but he kept staring at the ceiling as he drowned out their noises and a sudden appetite overcame him.
Oh how he was craving beer and strawberries at a moment in which he had no idea how he got here anymore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom