Today 12:43 AM
Contents
Some Notes
Please and Thank You
Basic Role Play
Specific Role Play

Some Notes
It's been 84 (2) years. How ya been?

Hello, I am Skade. I am on other sites (one under the same name and one under a different one). So if this looks familiar (if by some chance, you have seen a nearly identical thread), that is why.

Before you get too far, I want to inform you of my personality a little bit, because I think it might help you determine whether or not you want to interact with me. I am girly, I love pink and dresses and unicorns that poop rainbows, and I try my absolute best to be positive whenever I can. I get really uncomfortable when people act edgy for the shock value. Please don't be extremely brooding and pessimistic for no particular reason, I won't know how to talk to you. Now this doesn't mean I expect constant peaches and cream all the time, sometimes there are days when the sun doesn't shine. I like to think I'm a friendly gal, and don't mind chatting here and there. Now in terms of writing stories, yes. I want drama, I want heartache, I want tears and dark pasts. But I also want our characters to overcome, to blossom, and to find that light at the end of the tunnel, even if it is dim and seemingly impossible to reach. There are instances where I feel like writing as a delicate damsel who needs to be rescued more often than not, and other times I want to write as a lady who makes her boy-toy hold her tiara while she partakes in some butt-kicking. I am even trying to step out of my comfort zone to write male characters as my mains. You get the picture. In all my flowery and rose-scented glory, I still like to tell gritty stories with risk, bloody fights, and any sort of fitting action.

Feel free to send me ideas! If you want to role play, all you have to do is ask. And I always love when people send prompts my way. If something on here intrigues you then let me know. Nothing in this post is set in stone and can easily be morphed around to fit your liking. Should you have any suggestions then I'd be glad to hear them. You don't even have to send me anything related to what I have here. I love to brainstorm and build stories and characters from scratch.

Interest Key

πŸ‘ moderately interested
πŸ’• super interested in this right now
πŸ’” not interested in this right now
πŸ’€ not enthusiastic about this, but i want to breathe life back into it some day

Please and Thank You

With that in mind, I'd like to re-establish some things. Rules and such. Yick. New set-up, too. New stuff to talk about- I'll shut up and get to the point.

• Firstly, starters. This is the part that might drive some people away. But if you aren't willing to do this simple thing, then it isn't worth playing with me. If you come to me with a request, please expect to be the one starting off our game. I'll gladly go first if I make the first move. Some circumstances might require me to go first just because it makes more sense. And vise versa. Believe me, I almost always start stories off, even if it doesn't really make sense. Which makes it harder for me to come up with something to write. I hope you understand… This isn't a super strict rule but it is one I want to enforce more often.
  • FREQUENCY AND STUFF My life is pretty busy and something is almost always happening. I am not always able to post every day, but I will check in here and there. I can respond to PMs and I might mess around in the forum games. But posts that require some time to work on will have to be done when I can have a sit-down and focus on them. So even if I am online I may not be able to respond to the game unless I am home and not busy with something else. I will do my best to communicate with you if things are not quite working out. This isn't really something that you absolutely must do in return. I'm not one to pester my partners to post if they haven't said anything in a while. If you want to just move on and do your own thing, that is understandable
  • I try to get back to people, even if I can't stand how they talk. Sometimes I won't say anything because I just don't know what to say. If your way of speaking is hard to understand, and is an actual eyesore, please don't expect me to say anything back to you if you message me asking for role play. I'm sorry.
    • This includes terrible grammar, no punctuation where it is necessary, you get the picture. Please be able to spell things. Know the difference between their, there, and they're.
    • If English isn't your first language, I understand if you mess up occasionally. Even if English is your primary language, it's okay to make mistakes. Heck, I make mistakes often. Considering I am one.
    • Just please make your messages bearable. I don't expect perfection. But expect to understand you.
  • I write a lot. Or I try to, at least. My style varies from Novella to para, sometimes posts in the middle of the story are shorter than others, just depending on what is going on.
  • Length isn't really that important, though. But I do like to gorge myself by reading something detailed and satisfying. I'd say about 2 good paragraphs is a good minimum.
  • SMUT: HOW MUCH? ANY AT ALL? The answer is yes, smut is good. But do I want it to be the main, central thing of the story? No thanks. One shots are the one instance when I don't mind a greater focus on smut. But if you're looking for something a little longer lasting, then I prefer to keep it believable and not the one and only thing our characters think of doing all the time. We can discuss our preferences.
    • 60/40
    • 70/30
    • Sometimes even 50/50, if you convince me.
  • If you message me, please don't just say "hey" or "Let's RP." Please be specific with what you want. If you don't know, that's okay. Just throw in some suggestions! Your message doesn't have to be a book, but just at least let me have something.
Huzzah! You have reached the end of the general junk. Now let me talk some more.

Fandoms?!?!

---- Shows/Movies
πŸ‘ Game of Thrones
πŸ‘ Harry Potter
πŸ‘ Star Wars / The Mandalorian

---- Anime
πŸ’” Pokemon
πŸ‘ Tokyo Ghoul
πŸ‘ Madoka Magicka
πŸ’” Naruto
πŸ‘ My Hero Academia
πŸ‘ One Punch Man
πŸ’• Mob Psycho 100
πŸ’• Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
πŸ’• My Neighbor Totoro
πŸ‘ Spirited Away
πŸ’• Kiki's Delivery Service

---- Games
πŸ’• The Elder Scrolls (Oblivion, Skyrim)
πŸ’” The Witcher
πŸ’” Monster Hunter: World
πŸ’” The Last of Us
πŸ’” Fallout
πŸ’” Dragon Age (Origins, Inquisition)

Specific Role Play
Here, have some story seeds. Water them or don't. (please water them)

NOTE If you like "chosen one" stories, this could be fun. One character is a current champion of Aniara. The other is this mortal who may be the offspring of this goddess. Although this doesn't have to be the pairing we play with. We could come up with another pairing to spice things up a little. We can talk it out. Suggestions or ideas welcome!

Once someone becomes a champion of Aniara, they are sworn to protect the mortal realm from horrors that threaten it. It is because of these heroes that the people of Mulmae continue to live on. There have been many close calls, but in the end, they always prevail. Aniara is growing weaker, and many prophets and oracles are beginning to express that perhaps the goddess is fading. Nothing lasts forever, and the world is dying. Terrors from the far realms are advancing, and Aniara's warriors have grown incredibly scarce. As doom looms just over the horizon, they continue to uphold their oaths to their dying breaths. When all hope seems lost, the Sibyl speaks for the first time in three centuries. She speaks of a mortal who carries the blood of the goddess herself, and that this person is the key to making the world whole again.
NOTE This is an older idea I've had. We can talk specifics to get the story a little more outlined. As usual, input is welcome! Can be changed to your liking.

YC and MC grew up together. They were friends as kids, and even tried the whole relationship thing in high school, but it was awkward and they decided to pretend it never happened. Like most childhood friendships, it didn't hold up into the adult years. MC dropped out in the middle of their senior year and the two just drifted apart. Skip ahead about ten or eleven years, and it's MC's (shotgun) wedding day. Her old man's about to walk her down the aisle, about to hand her off to the guy who knocked her up. And it's the moment she's been dreading since she broke the news to her parents. At the last minute, she decides to climb out the window and run, completely ditching the ceremony and all 120 guests that her mother decided to invite. Wedding dress and all, MC runs from her problems yet again.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the city, a smaller congregation gathers to witness the union between two loves who, on the surface, seemed very devoted to each other. However, it was entirely one-sided. YC has been at the altar for a little too long. Their soon-to-be wife hasn't turned up, because she was too busy getting busy with the best man (or bridesmaid) in the changing room. Turns out, that affair had been going on for two years. HALF the time YC and this unfaithful woman had been together. In shock, completely and utterly heartbroken, YC takes their leave, unable to hold back tears.

It seems that this very special day ended in ruins. Both of them turn up at a small hole-in-the-wall sports bar around the same time. An odd way to reunite after all those years, isn't it?
NOTE This is your typical "everyone in town is a vampire, werewolf, witch, cryptid of some kind, etc" while our characters are just regular people who are treated differently because they're different. The relationship between our characters can be different from the whole "strangers to (insert relationship type here)." Now our main characters aren't always ignored or given cold or harsh treatment. It's just that, in general, people don't treat them normally. There can be some NPCs who are friendly but still initially hide the truth. A lot of things are possible, so suggestions are welcome as always.

Small towns, one would expect, are pretty transparent. That's why YC left the bustle of the city in which they were raised. There's a lesser degree of chaos and it may be the perfect place to settle down, meet someone, and perhaps even start a family. But little do they know, this small town is anything but typical. After they move into their new home, they begin to notice how their neighbors seem wary of them despite their efforts to be friendly. How people they have never met before give them a wide berth while they walk down the street downtown. Retail workers seem to keep a close eye on them in stores and at the supermarket. Even when they start their new job, it doesn't seem like anyone trusts them, or even wants to associate with them. YC is rather frustrated and considers the option of returning back home to resume their misery in the city, despite the massive dent it would make in their bank account.

Then, they catch wind of a "new girl" at work. As it turns out, a new accountant just started working at the office. For a while, YC thought she'd be just like everyone else. But after having a few minor encounters, they notice that MC is more like them than everyone else in town. She receives the same treatment and is the only one that doesn't seem to dislike them. Something is clearly going on, and YC thinks that MC is the only one who might be able to help them get to the bottom of it.
NOTE Let's discuss any possible scenario! This is a post-apocalyptic story about aliens and a disease. Can potentially be a western-style story, too.

The world, as we know it, is dead. With the advancement in technology skyrocketing in the early 21st century, people thought that the world would reach new heights. That didn't happen. Instead, an intelligent, monstrous alien species invaded the planet for unknown reasons. While humanity put up a good fight, it was almost completely wiped out. With little warning, the invaders returned to their crafts and abandoned the planet- or at least, that's what people think happened. Information tends to get muddled over the course of one thousand years.

Now, the earth that exists is a melting pot of strange creatures. Humans are remarkably resilient, but they aren't quite the same as they once were. Civilization has nearly crumbled into oblivion, and the planet's inhabitants are forced to fend for themselves. The world is harsh and in an even worse state than it was after the invasion that caused this downfall. Strange creatures (stranger than the ones living on this mostly dead planet) are beginning to emerge. They are vicious and will stop at nothing to eradicate anything in their paths. To make matters worse, they brought with them a deadly, petrifying disease.
NOTE This idea was inspired by the Mob Psycho 100 anime. Set in modern day Japan (or any point between 1980 and '00). I put this in the fandom section because aged up canon characters can be used if you so desire. Roles can be reversed as well. Whatever you would like. Do you have to have any idea what Mob Psycho is? Not really!

Maiki, despite how many boyfriends she's had, has no idea how to be in a relationship. She falls in love- or what she thinks is love- far too quickly. Each time, it ends almost as quick as it began. Such is the life of a young high school graduate like Maiki, who barely has any real world experience. There is something to be said about young love though. It is usually tender and pure, excessively passionate and maybe even blind. But usually, it never lasts or buds into anything meaningful. With so many relationships under her belt (all of which are over before they've really had a chance to flourish), she's convinced that love was just never meant to be in her life no matter how much of a hopeless romantic she continues to be. That is, until Maiki is the victim of a fatal accident, or accident that was supposed to be fatal. Her survival is attributed to something- or someone, who she never thought she'd run into for a second time. We'll just call it fate. Or was it something more... supernatural?

-------Log-------
-09.15.19 bumped
-10.09.21 what the hell? i'm back?!!!! it's been 84 years. added all new story ideas

Last edited:
BUMP - i have been gone for 2 years (?) I forgot I had an account here after my absence. Well... here we go again! Complete revamp.

Back
Top Bottom