Currently reading:
FxF Submissive for Dominant

Vee27

Serf
Local time
Yesterday 9:17 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello hello! This is my first post, so please bear with me. Currently, I'm looking for females only and please be dominant. The more dominant the better. I might do dominant myself, if I'm in the mood for it. You'll just have to ask. I tend to write novella style (if you don't know what that means, it just means I'm very detailed). However, if I need to, I can shorten the length. Just let me know what you need. I do write sexual content (that's pretty much what this is). I lean more towards BDSM, foreplay, etc. Anything works for me, honestly. Just no degrading or anything like that. If you're interested, PM me and I'll respond as quickly as I can.

I do have a few plots prepared, but you can always suggest a few yourself. I'm open to ideas. So, here are my plots:

(Your character) has lived next door to (My character) for nearly 5 years. Her husband was a decent man, but she couldn't get the satisfaction that she craved in bed. (My character) comes over one day while (Your character)'s husband is on a business trip and offers her an apple pie she had made. It was for her douchebag boyfriend, but he never showed. (Your character) invites her inside and they start chatting. Who knows where the day will lead?

This one is between mother and daughter, can be step or blood. (Your character) and (My character) decide to take a girls' trip together out of state. (My character) planned the entire thing, even the one-bed room in their hotel. (Your character) has been having fantasies about (My character) for awhile now. In such a small space together, things can heat up quite quickly.

These are the only two I have for now, but I'll update it if I think of more. Please feel free to suggest ideas as well. Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom