FxF Sunstone Rp

Currently reading:
FxF Sunstone Rp

Daphneb64

Serf
Local time
Today 12:46 AM
Rules:

I prefer something long term and creative.
I don't have a specific percentage of story to smut I love them both and want a great story but also with lots of smut.
I will only RP through Threads. I dont have Discord or Kik or anything like that.
I consider myself a lit to semi lit RPer and like to write 2 to 4 paragraphs usually but have no problem going over. I do tend to match what I am given though, so please give me something to work with. I do understand a short post here or there, hey sometimes you cant think of anything.
I prefer most of my stories being con as opposed to non con, admittedly this particular craving idea does fall into initially non con.

Limits:
Scat, Gore/Vore, Animals/Furries, Futas, Incest

Kinks:
Bondage - the stricter the better, gags of all shapes and sizes, collars, leashes, Piercings (Genitals, breasts, tongue, belly button, Suspension, forced obedience, some humiliation, slave training, blindfolds ( but really any sensory deprivation), some sexual tortue, (I do believe there is a bit of a masochist in me), romance, love and leather, I love leather (latex is ok as long as there is still leather mixed in as well), Puppy Play.

Plots and Pairings:
I very much would like a long-term RP, and to that end if we end up starting an rp together and you have an idea as we go along please feel free to share.
I play as Sub characters, not much of a Domme so if you are looking for that it may take some convincing.

Teacher x student
Roommates
Best Friends
Random Strangers are a few of my favorite pairings.

Story Idea:
Basically it follows in the outline of the Sunstone comics in that it is two people who share a passion for BDSM and begin a sub/Domme relationship that evolves into more than just that.

However if this particular setting isnt for you but you are wanting to play a sub/Domme RP, please message me Im happy to talk to you and see if we can work out something together. I want to keep this relatively short so any questions you have for me just ask over PM, thanks upload_2019-5-28_0-25-31.gif

Rules:

I prefer something long term and creative.
I don't have a specific percentage of story to smut I love them both and want a great story but also with lots of smut.
I will only RP through Threads. I dont have Discord or Kik or anything like that.
I consider myself a lit to semi lit RPer and like to write 2 to 4 paragraphs usually but have no problem going over. I do tend to match what I am given though, so please give me something to work with. I do understand a short post here or there, hey sometimes you cant think of anything.
I prefer most of my stories being con as opposed to non con, admittedly this particular craving idea does fall into initially non con.

Limits:
Scat, Gore/Vore, Animals/Furries, Futas, Incest

Kinks:
Bondage - the stricter the better, gags of all shapes and sizes, collars, leashes, Piercings (Genitals, breasts, tongue, belly button, Suspension, forced obedience, some humiliation, slave training, blindfolds ( but really any sensory deprivation), some sexual tortue, (I do believe there is a bit of a masochist in me), romance, love and leather, I love leather (latex is ok as long as there is still leather mixed in as well), Puppy Play.

Plots and Pairings:
I very much would like a long-term RP, and to that end if we end up starting an rp together and you have an idea as we go along please feel free to share.
I play as Sub characters, not much of a Domme so if you are looking for that it may take some convincing.

Teacher x student
Roommates
Best Friends
Random Strangers are a few of my favorite pairings.

Story Idea:
Basically it follows in the outline of the Sunstone comics in that it is two people who share a passion for BDSM and begin a sub/Domme relationship that evolves into more than just that.

However if this particular setting isnt for you but you are wanting to play a sub/Domme RP, please message me Im happy to talk to you and see if we can work out something together. I want to keep this relatively short so any questions you have for me just ask over PM, thanks View attachment 9519
Hey! I am up to roleplay!

Back
Top Bottom