Currently reading:
Any Super Gay RP Partner Search [OPEN!]

Aerico

MC Quotes-A-Lot
Local time
Today 10:33 AM
~Some Preferences, Requirements, and Everything Inbetween~

Story Related Prefs and Details

• LGBTQ+ topics, social politics (fantasy and otherwise) high fantasy, modern fantasy, Noir, romance, period drama, hurt/comfort, psychological intrigue, horror, thriller, murder mystery
  • I have a strong disinterest in non-con/dub-con. I recognize it's value and context in character background, etc. I do not, and will not see it as a valid romance plot, if we're writing romance.
  • Settings preferred: Post apocalyptic fantasy, modern fantasy, modern straight-lace, medieval high fantasy. But I'm willing to explore!
  • I'm interested BDSM and proper execution thereof. Especially enjoy strong Domination/submission dynamics in casual conversation between characters. Not so much whips and chains as much as more social domination. Though I enjoy the physical aspects of BDSM as well!
⚠️This does not mean I expect this of you, or that this is the only way I can write.⚠️

Player Related Prefs and Details

• Literate, not incredibly intense about grammar. I might screw up, feel free to politely address it, I'll be happy to fix it for proper enjoyment. That's as much as I expect from my partners as well.
  • 2 to 4 paragraphs typically, with a consistency of roughly two or three a week. I tend to work long hours, and would appreciate a partner who doesn't mind this restriction.
  • I have a strong preference for brainstorming. I'm very rare to pick a plot and just run.
  • I communicate well and make efforts to keep up communication as the story progresses. I don't expect to hash out the entire story in planning as it would likely take out some of the fun of it, but will like to plan out scene by scene.
  • I'm prefer a character list to a plot garden, but will still read yours over.
Character Collection: Here
All characters listed are feasibly roleplayable, though may not have information on their cards. The characters that I've made art for are the most thought out.

Thomas fixated on the hardback resting in his lap, quietly appreciating the clean, plasticky smell of absorene that occasionally wafted off his own hands. He had been reading the contents of the book for a while, having finished cleaning the day's drop-offs. Until a backlog of unruly thought took over his story instead, leaving his eyes to lay stagnant on one word. Again.

Ironic that he should be stuck on this single word and it's plethora of meanings in his own context. One of his victims made the newspaper again. He came home with injuries again. Thomas was beginning to be reminded redundantly that his lifestyle was finite. Again. He couldn't simply drop it. It was more than a simple hobby at this point. It was an artery of himself, so essential that the very contemplation of its absence was painful.

Again. Again. Then again. Again.

What was he expecting? What was he expecting when he started it? There were quite a few murderers who never got caught. Just continued to live their lives like human beings without so many secrets buried. Or in his case, displayed grandly in a warehouse.

I'm very open to questions and would love them presented in thread for anybody else who might have those inquiries! Thank you for your interest and I look forward to brainstorming!

Last edited:
FANDOM REQUESTS

I'm not frequent to fall in love with a peice of media so much that I'd like to play in that world,
so this list might be a little scarce. However, the media that I do like enough, I'm passionate
about fleshing out characters in a way I think compliments the original work. At most moments
I'd like to settle into an existing character, though sometimes I can work up OCs within that fandom.

Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild

Link/Sidon

Breath of the Wild has been an amazingly immersive experience of a game, and much like a fairly large
portion of the internet, I'm absolutely loving Sidon. I don't have a specific plot in mind, though following the general storyline of the game but with more input from the characters involved would be fascinating to me.

I'm honestly down to write either Link or Sidon equally, so whatever you might prefer is fine.

Outlast
Walrider/Miles Upshur

I adore a good horror game, especially one that is able to weave a detailed story with a lot of little bits to uncover. Outlast is that to a tee. I'm really interested in what happened after the events of Mount Massive, and how Miles lives with being the new host of the Walrider.

Again, I'm not picky about who is written. I can imagine myself writing either role.

Bioshock
Original Character/YC

In the same vein as Outlast, Bioshock has simply too much story and sub-story not to consider fleshing it out more. For this, I imagine a plot before Rapture's downfall, when businesses fought tooth and nail for success. I'd like MC to me a business owner in Rapture, and for YC to be a competing one. I'd love to write out the subterfuge, the trade secrets, the horrors behind glowing signs and lovely products.

I don't personally mind if YC is a series established character, however mine will be original as per the series.

Last edited:
If you're still looking for a partner, this hecking gay would be interested.

-New Plot-

This plot requires a moment to look into the character involved! Please take a moment to check out Masticole.

RKEE76X.jpg

Masticole has never been especially well liked. It's mattered little to him, as far as his business partners and patrons know. However, the omnipresent god makes his needs known rather blatantly by his childish and attention striving behavior to anybody who would care to pay attention and see it more than simply annoyance apropos of nothing.

He meets a human (YC). Though he's met many humans before, their seemingly endless greed a hefty staple of his diet, this particular one stands out to him. He keeps tabs on this person, as he does for a number of individuals for varying reasons. This one however, seems more personal.

I'm not looking for this plot to be especially romantic, though it obviously has plenty of room for it to become that. I'd really enjoy a friend dynamic or maybe even someone invested in teaching him to better socialize, being that he's damn terrible at it. (He'd much rather be a comically rediculous pest.)

Please PM for interest! I'm also more than open to tweaks or additions to the plot to make it fit your writing better!

Back
Top Bottom