MxF Supernatural Chicanery

Currently reading:
MxF Supernatural Chicanery

LaPieta

Baron
Local time
Today 6:47 AM
Heyo, my name's Maria, I'm looking to play a female character, generally human, and for RP partners to play a male character, generally a supernatural or alien humanoid of some sort: ie. vampires, demons, werewolves, humanoid aliens, AI with a humanoid form, etc.

I'm flexible when it comes to setting, though Gothic Horror is a particular favorite of mine; I'm down to discuss just about any genre. I write in third-person, either present or past—both have their strengths—and my average entry length tends to be 300-500 words. Writing samples can be found via past forum posts on my profile, more recent ones available upon request.

Elements I'm fond of include: Vampires, obsession, romance, domination, impregnation, some sort of supernatural bond, power disparity, most other supernatural humanoids and non-humanoids. I like a lot of strong emotionality in my RPs, an emphasis on feelings.

I'm open to a lot, especially when the communication's good and we can bounce ideas back and forth. Further elaboration on kinks and in general available via PM inquiry.

With that said, here are some plots I'm hankering for; most of them can be somewhat variable in tone which allows for some flexibility. No biggie if none of them are your thing, we can always discuss something if you're looking to RP and have ideas in a vaguely similar vein.

Some mostly similar broad plots I have in mind/am fond of are:

1. An archaeologist woman discovers a tomb holding a long-sealed vampire. Upon releasing him, the pair find they are bound in some capacity—potentially after the death of some other expedition members, depending on how dark we want to go with it. Said capacity could be some magic with how he was sealed, reincarnated lovers, ancestral spells, etc. But they're stuck together and she has to help the vampire navigate this strange new time; perhaps he takes a touch too well to it. Setting could be anywhere from mid 1800s to modern, with varying degrees of fantasy elements.

----

2. A religious leader in a small, isolated locale goes on a journey and returns home changed, less human and more powerful than before. The reasons for the journey could be varied: seeking medicine for his ailing love, alliances or tools or dark magicks to help protect his people from some threat, any number of things we can hash out, same with the nature of the new power. EIther way, with his newfound powers, he begins to take a more overt leadership role, using more dubious and brutal means in pursuit of power and a woman who had or has caught his eye. (entirely unrelated to Midnight Mass, of course)

-

3. In true Gothic horror fashion, a reclusive vampiric count lurks in an isolated castle atop a cliffside, overlooking his domain. A small group of travelers—at least one of whom is a cleric of some sort—are forced into the castle to shelter in the midst of an appropriately dark and stormy night; perhaps the count deliberately drew them in, perhaps not, either way, one of the travelers catches his eye—possibly for "fated mate" reasons, possible reincarnation of past lover, possibly he's lookin for the company of a bride, lotta potential reasons. One of the band—possibly the lady of interest—falls ill and they must stay longer. Further excuses and contrivances find them remaining as the count tries to court and turn the woman while navigating the suspicions of her companions in the midst of increasing supernatural activity.

4. So in what is most emphatically not a Ravenloft ripoff, back in ye olde times, vamp falls madly in love with a past incarnation of the female character. Only problem is, she doesn't love him, and is in fact in love with his brother. So, vamp makes deal with dark powers to become vamp and make her fall in love with him, in exchange he kills his brother. But twist! She dies before he can really spend time with her!

Oh the irony! She keeps getting incarnated, he keeps finding her and trying to court her, but she dies tragically every time!

Cut to hundreds of years later, could be modern setting, could be standard historical, could be typical medieval fantasy. But hey, whaddya know, MC's been incarnated again! Vamp begins laying charm on and courting her, and from there it's negotiable! Maybe it ends tragically with the cycle continuing, maybe they die in each other's arms, maybe he dies, maybe they live happily ever after!

5. In what is most emphatically not a Veil of Darkness or Ravenloft derivative (totally), a powerful supernatural being is trapped in his own pocket dimension, bored and possibly tormented. From this point, I have two potential directions in mind:

— Capable adventurer gal wanders in and ends up a subject of the being's interest, being toyed with as she wanders about the place looking for an exit. (in this case the pocket dimension would be reasonably large, perhaps the size of a county or duchy or the like)

— Hapless or capable gal frees him and he conscripts her into helping him learn and navigate this zany new world. He seems to take well to it. (Was picturing this with an Edwardian or steampunk setting, but could be modern or something else)

6. FC has disguised herself as a dude so she can join the army and fight for her faith and country. Or if it's a more overtly fantasy setting, just straight up joins the army. A battle with supernatural guy's army ensues, where her side's ass is thoroughly kicked and she is wounded. Opposition leader (who is of course a supernatural) either sees her on the battlefield/smells her blood and grabs her and takes her to his castle, or she is knocked out for a while and wanders to the castle to try and find any survivors/get her wounds tended to. Could be out of a supernatural compulsion binding them, could just be a general interest of his. Bonding ensues while she recovers at the castle, although there is friction at first because of the fighting on opposing sides of a war thing.

7. In what is completely not influenced by Legacy of Kain, a morally-dubious nobleman and his lover are killed in a political power play. The nobleman is sent to hell for his misdeeds in life, but is returned decades later for any number of reasons and allowed the opportunity to seek vengeance. Of course, he does not return entirely human. His lover has been reincarnated and gets swept up in his pursuit of her and his desire to make things right.

8. Hapless gal ends up alone in some spooky isolated location, heavily injured for any number of potential backstory reasons. Supernatural guy living there finds her and takes her in, nursing her back to health. Could go a lot of directions, the guy could be kind and just a bit lonely in a nice castle, or be nefarious and near-feral from isolation in a small cave or cabin.

9. In a more broad strokes premise: hapless gal ends up as an explicit sacrifice/offering to a supernatural humanoid who takes a liking to her. Could be a sacrifice to a conquering warlord, a—to the people sacrificing her—unknowable unfathomable mysterious force, an imperious aloof ruler extracting taxes, any number of things.

Please shoot me a PM if any of these are of interest to you, or you have an idea of your own in mind!

Last edited:
New plot added, list edited and reordered to try and reduce primacy bias, haha.

Back
Top Bottom