Currently reading:
MxM Supernatural romance

Local time
Today 7:02 AM
Pronouns
she/he/they
I'm looking for an rp partner who will write semi lit/literate in third person pov.
I usually do just a paragraph or two, sometimes more, mostly for starters. I'm lazy lit.
All characters involved should be over the age of 20, and so should you!

I'm really into supernatural romance, so if that sounds fun to you too, let me know!
I usually do modern fantasy, but I'm open to doing a different setting like medieval, if you want to. But my ocs are made for a modern fantasy setting.

NSFW is optional, but fun. Though I still want this rp to have a plot and should naturally build up to getting to that point. Fluff and romance is good too. I actually want this to be way more romance and plot than smut.
In dms we can discuss boundaries and things in more detail if you want.
I thought of a couple of ideas.

YC= your character
MC= my character
I just put A and B, it means I don't care which character I play, and I could be either one.

Marine biologist x mermaid. This rp will start off slowly, and it will involve YC gaining MC's trust.
YC is a marine biologist.
He lives near the ocean and it's pretty normal for him and his team to take in and rescue seals and other animals when they get sick or hurt.
They know about the mermaid population, but they usually stay away from them because they're very aggressive towards humans.
MC, a merman, proves this to be true. He gets into a fight with some fishermen and ends up being injured due to being outnumbered.
They take him to A for treatment. Mermaids aren't usually captured this easily so this is kind of a big deal.

Another mermaid plot. Bad first impression, aggressive start. Will heavily involve more NSFW themes. But it's not supposed to jump straight into the action, and you can't skip past romance and relationship.

YC is a human.

YC goes to the beach, swims in the ocean, finds a sick looking amulet and then goes home with it. All goes well.

Until that night they wake up because someone has broken into their house.

MC is a mermaid now in human form and is furious at A for taking their amulet.

Mermaids usually have to have some kind of jewelry to offer to a potential mate during mating season, so MC needs it back before it starts or else they won't find a mate.

Demon x angel, enemies to lovers, etc.
Character A, a demon, is hanging out with some friends in the human world, causing trouble and messing with humans.
Character B, interjects and tries to stop them, pulling out a sword and picking a fight, but almost immediately gets stabbed by one of A's friends.
They laugh as B bleeds out and walk away, leaving the angel to die.
But A doesn't get as much enjoyment out of it as they do. A makes up an excuse to leave and then runs back to B to bandage up the wound and tries to help them recover.

If you're interested, please message me or comment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom