Closed Su's requests re-opened! (Mostly fantasy but there's one sports plot if you squint)

Currently reading:
Closed Su's requests re-opened! (Mostly fantasy but there's one sports plot if you squint)

Su.

Comic sans is the best font, fight me
Local time
Tomorrow 12:50 AM
Pronouns
she/her
About me :D
Hey everyone! My name's Su, I'm 21 and am currently a struggling uni student. I got my first taste of roleplaying 6 years ago but went on a 2 year hiatus cause I switched to writing fanfiction on ao3 but now I'm back! I pretty much exclusively write fantasy or at least stories which have a little bit of magic in them since modern/slice of life tends to bore me. My replies vary in length a lot (aka the range is anywhere between 350 to 2000 words) but the bottom line is that I will definitely try to match you in length and give YC something to react to. I also love to describe anything from scenery to magic to MC'S thoughts in excessive detail so please bear with me if you see a big chunk of words.

As for my partner, well, I'd like to have at least 2-3 paragraphs though more is always welcome. I would also like to roleplay with someone who's fluent in English but really, as long as I understand what you're trying to say it'll be fine. I love learning from people and I definitely feel pushed when writing with someone who's more experienced and capable. I also only write in third person and would like my partner to do the same. But right now, the most important thing I need is patience.

Currently, I'm very heavily involved in university stuff. This means I reply anytime between multiple times in a day to once a week or longer. That said, I will let you know after a week if I'm busy/need more time to reply. Of course, I don't have a deadline for my partner to reply either. All I ask is you let me know after a month if you need more time as well. I'll bump you after 1.5 months to check in so I hope you don't mind (but no worries, I'm not the kind to spam your inbox). I am also ghost-friendly, we all have our own lives after all! That said, a pet peeve of mine is when my writing partner ignores our story in favour of posting multiple times in other RPs. I do understand that some RPs are more exciting than others depending on where you are at the plot so of course I'm not super strict on this. It's just... I'd rather not have a writing partner post 10-20+ times on another thread while our RP has been abandoned for weeks. If this happens, just know that our story will also be placed at the lowest priority on my reply schedule. That said, if you ever find yourself losing interest in our story, please let me know, I promise there will be no hard feelings ^^

One more thing I didn't know I needed to include: I info dump in OOC. Im talking 1000 word PMs packed full of possible ideas, questions, and just brainstorming in general. I'd also appreciate it if you could respond to everything rather than gloss over it and reply to 1 out of the 10-15 questions I asked. (There is a "reply" function in the PMs which makes it easy to copy and refer to any sentence in my previous conversation response. Will gladly teach anyone if you're curious! It has been a lifesaver haha.) Anyway, if you missed something out that's totally fine but I'd just rather it not be a regular occurrence to have 80% of my questions glossed over.

In summary:
  • Writing in 3rd person is preferable
  • My reply frequency is multiple times a week but I have no requirement for my partner
  • No specific word count but please give me more than a one-liner
  • 70:30 story-smut ratio
  • Much like RP replies, please give me more than a one-liner response in OOC.

Plots!!!!
1. Underground (Fantasy/adventure/mystery)
A cavern deep underground was said to once inhabit a long lost ancient civilization. Muse A was an inhabitant of said civilization (whether they retained their memory or lost it is up to whoever plays Muse A). All her life, Muse A was drawn to the cavern and now, after catching wind of the rumours, she's set to revive her homeland. Muse B is either a criminal condemned to die in the underground cavern or an adventurer drawn in by morbid curiosity. These two people meet near the entrance and together they venture into the cavern to unravel the mystery of what happened.

I realized the plot made it sound more supernatural/modern but I'd rather it be a fantasy adventure kind of thing (so both our characters need not be human).

2. Ring of wonders (Fantasy/adventure/romance)
Legend tells of an ancient ring that holds all-encompassing powers. It is said that the bearer of the ring would have an unlimited number of wishes granted. However, legends exaggerate. The ring exists but it's not as potent as one might assume. It's a simple wooden ring made from the essence of a dryad (MC) which binds her to it and though she isn't compelled to fulfil the wearer's wishes, she wants to make whoever owns the ring happy. As such, while the wearer might not turn into a god from a wish, they'd have a perfectly brewed coffee when they wake up, or come back to find their armour cleaned and polished, or occasionally be a few gold coins richer. Through centuries, the ring has been passed from person to person before eventually being lost to who knows where. Eventually, it came into the possession of YC. Since MC has heard the legend being passed down, she didn't want to immediately disappoint YC by revealing herself. Instead, she tried to replicate the legend by keeping her involvement a secret. That is until YC embarks on a quest and MC is forced out of the shadows to aid her in a fight.

I'm definitely open to amending these plot ideas in private messages. What I state here is just a rough idea of the stuff I'm itching to write so please don't hesitate to suggest changes that you'd like as well!

Pairings!
All of these pairings are FxF only and the role I'd like to play is in bold if no roles are bolded I don't mind playing either one. I've decided to go with tropes instead of races since I'm flexible with races for all these parings:

1. Retired heroine who's just done with whatever life can throw at her x goofy antagonist that still views the heroine as her mortal enemy (can be fantasy or superhero)
For this pairing, I'm thinking long evil monologues/evil songs but the heroine's like "okay yes I get it you're evil can we get the fighting over with quickly so I won't be late for my hook up" "Are you serious I just [insert evil deed here] and all you care about is a hookup?" "Well, unless you're offering the same service, yes."

Another gold one would be if MC fakes her death and YC turns up to her funeral. "Listen, I know you're not actually dead." "Are you serious I went through ALL this trouble and you're not going to leave me alone? At least pretend to be sad goddamnit."

Lets not forget the common but funny: "she's standing right behind me isn't she?" just for fun since this pairing is filled to the brim with crack.

2. College student becomes a supervillain for extra credit x heroine that wants to reform the villain.
Pairing dynamics based off this post:

1650189959184.png

3. Ex antagonist that has been sealed away for a century goes to college to learn about the current era x student that's recently been turned into a demon/vampire/any stereotypical "bad" race who's a history major because they don't wanna seem incompetent when talking to the "big bad guys" (she could also be a new practicing witch)
Muse B: so you're saying you KNEW Sir Lancelot?
Muse A: Oh, he made me realize I was a lesbian.
Alternativly,
Muse A, hearing a retelling of all their horrible deeds: NO NO NO I am SO much more competent than that this is bullshit
Muse B: So... you're saying you've done worse things that this
Cue Muse A entering a dilemma because she wants to impress the cute college kid but at the same time telling her about her previous massacres probably isn't the best way to go about doing it.

Ooh another interesting interaction these two can have is muse A teaching muse B how to control her powers.

The other stuff
If you're still here, thank you so much for reading thus far!​

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
My tolerance for gore or violence is pretty much anything goes!

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
Honestly, I've never written smut in rp format before. I'm open to but I might end up requesting for a fade to black. That said, BDSM is always fun and I have yet to discover my no-nos. I will make an f-list one day but as of now, I don't have one.

Do you write any fandoms?
I prefer to go original but I'm open to having the setting from a fandom that I'm familiar with. That said I won't play any cannon characters.

Any additional notes you want to add?
If you've lost interest in our thread, please please let me know. I'm sure you all have lives outside roleplay and I'd like any thread I have with you to be a form of escapism and enjoyment.

Oh, also, I love OOC chat! I think RP is a lot more fun with friends so I'd like to get to know you more. Not gonna lie, I don't know how to approach the topic of personal questions but having casual banter in PMs is always nice.

One last thing: feel free to reply to this thread but know that I might delete your response after I've contacted you via private messages cause I like to keep things neat. I won't delete it so fast though, I'll probably wait until I have new requests and re-edit this thread in future.

Attachments

• 1650595580923.png
    1650595580923.png
    654.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom