Currently reading:
MxM Switch looking for a Top.

HidekiKun

That Extra, Black Sheep
Local time
Today 1:29 AM
To make this easier on people, the RED is stuff that is important for you to know what I'm looking for. The rest is details about the rp that may interest you in knowing what is going on with the setting and or the detail behind stuff.
With that said, I'm 70/30 story/smut, I'm not worried about length just give me a paragraph and above and we'll be good.
  1. Vorarephilia
  2. Blood play
  3. Incest/Twinsest
  4. Rape
  5. Frotteurism
  6. Stygiophilia
  7. Light BDSM/bondage
  8. Rope play
  9. Blind folds
  10. Handcuffs and chains
  11. Age play but nothing over 6 years difference
  12. Collars and leashes
  13. MxF, MxM
  14. Biting/marking
  15. Rough sex
  16. Male pregnancy
  17. Scratching
  18. Feels
  1. Anything involving scat or piss, watersports, bathroom play, toiletries. Biggest turn off ever.
  2. Choking
  3. Harming the genitals
  4. Humiliation or degrading themes for either receiving or giving, another biggest no.
  5. Hardcore BDSM/"Daddy" bullshit
  6. Adult children: adults such as 18+ acting like they are under 16, close to the whole brat stage or a little but mostly those annoyances who want to be babied and coddled all the time, yea no, I can handle uke's and mild brats but if its an extreme thing you can go back out the door you came through.
  7. Foot stuff, just eh not for me
  8. Cuckolding
  9. Impact play
  10. Klismaphilia
  11. Brachioproctism
  12. Diaper play
As far as pairing goes, I'm a switch but for both of those I'd like bottom. I'm not a power bottom in the slightest of chances. But I can do top but I am craving bottom really bad.

1. A dark theme that includes self-harm, insecurities, torment, abused. It's more along the lines of having a character who was abused by his parents and saved but even though he was saved by your character he's highly damaged. For this, my character will be a bottom in a MxM. Basically what I want from this rp is a typical story line of your character dealing with mine who thinks low of himself, constantly believing that he isn't good enough when it comes to someone loving him and believes that he's nothing but a burden to anyone he comes into contact with. Sure smut can be involved but not throughout the whole story. So 70/30. I do have one pre-made character that I used for this kind of story but it seems the person I was rping with in this scenario seems to have ghosted me, the rp was Brother x Brother but I am willing to change that paring if needed, same thing goes with changing that already made character or making a new sheet altogether.
Pairings:
  • Brother x Brother
  • Twin x Twin
  • Childhood friend x younger friend
  • Neighbor x neighbor
  • Owner x pet
  • Alpha x Omega
  • Professor x student
  • Badboy x badboy
  • Badboy x nerd
  • YC x Ghoul
  • Vampire x Ghoul
  • Demon x Angel
  • Angel x Demon
  • Other then these I'm open to what ever suggestion you have.

2. Attack on Titan MxM, ocs or Levi x Eren or Captain x Cadet/Newbie, Recently I've been reading about a lot of AoT manga's staring Levi x Eren and I'm really on edge to actually start up an rp in such a fashion, not based off the manga's I read but make my own story with someone else with those characters or hell even OCs. It's the pairing/aggressiveness I'm looking for from someone else, cause this is another bottom position I want to rp, maybe in an AoT setting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom