Synn's OC Collection

Currently reading:
Synn's OC Collection

CrimsynnFayte

Fallen Angel
Local time
Today 2:21 PM
Gonna start this out with a blank character sheet so I can access it with ease when I need it.

Name:

Race:

Height:

Build:

Skin:

Hair:

Eyes:

Defining Marks:

Powers/Abilities:

Weapon(s):

Familiar(s):

When available, I'll post a link to their picture.

So I realize some of my races aren't standard, so people don't know what they are... So I've decided to post a list of races you can find in my world:

Elves

Shifters (Animal shifters... They can't turn into other humans or inanimate objects, can choose to keep certain physical animal characteristic in their human forms, tails, ears, feet, etc)

Strigoi (kinda like a vampire but cooler)

Ursakins (bear anthros)

Guardians (born of Phoenix blood and ashes, winged humanoids, phoenix tails)

Drakins (dragon wings, horns, tail, feet and varying degrees of scales covering their bodies.)

Druids (Nature elves basically)

Drow (dark elves basically)

Lycans (wolf anthros)

Kierra (humanoids with cat tails and bird wings, always have a gem in the middle of their foreheads, can sometimes have cat ears or feet)

Orcs

Dwarves

For fun here's a list of the Gods in my world, you'll notice a few of them have character sheets. I make them as I use them in an rp.

Althea: Goddess of Life/Queen of the Gods •

Taliose: God of Time/King of Gods •

Nyx: Goddess of Death/Ruler of Latheer (their version of the underworld) *

Aragor: God of Magic *

Inara: Goddess of Love •

Ragnar: God of War *

Sidra: Goddess of Knowledge *

Rowan: God of Seasons *

Lunari: Goddess of the Moon and Night *

Luka: God of the Sun and Day •

Ray'linn: Goddess of Fertility •

Galia: Goddess of Nature •

Azura: Goddess of the Oceans and Seas *

Caspian: God of Light and Balance °

Alrick: God of Chaos *

Kaine: God of Order and Reason °

Kida: Goddess of Protection •

Navii: Goddess of Wisdom •

Rhys: God if Craft *

Fay'ev: Goddess of Music and Dreams •

Fay'ra: Goddess of Art and Creativity *

Torryn: God of Mischief and Deception *

Amethyst: Goddess of Souls and Guide to Latheer •

Hawke: God of the Hunt and Wild Beasts •

Kitana: Goddess of the Elements*

Oryn: God of Weather *

Liri: Goddess of Luck *

Niterra: Goddess of Darkness and Shadows *

Meira: Goddess of Peace •

Heidrua: Goddess of Fate°

* = Demonic- 15
° = Neutral- 3
• = Etherian- 10

Last edited:
Name: Rohana Frost

Race: Kierra

Height: 5'6"

Build: Fit, well toned

Skin: Light, sun kissed tan

Hair: Upper back length, soft waves, her roots are black fading into a storm gray with black streaks and a solid white underside, usually in a side braid (kinda like Katniss from hunger games)

Eyes: Jade green with Amber and gold flecks, cat like pupils

Defining Marks: She has three small round gems (dark blue) in a downward triangle with a larger fourth marquise shaped gem above them (purple) she has several scars on her body, mostly covered by her armor.

Powers: She can heal others and herself from minor and major wounds, can heal minor ailments and poisoning, she has the ability to not only manipulate water but she can embue it with part of her spirit to give it life for short periods of time.

Weapon(s): Twin swords

Familiar(s): None

Pin by Samantha Erin on My Art in 2019

Reactions: Jak
Name: Liri Frost

Race: Frost wolf shifter

Height: 5'9"

Build: Athletic and fit

Skin: Pale, like sand on the beach

Hair: Mid back, gentle waves, black roots, white with a large silver grey streak down the center

Eyes: Dark gold/ light amber

Defining Mark(s): She has many scars all over her body from hard training and later, war. She also has some dark turquoise-blue tribal-esc tattoos on various parts of her body and on her face, she also has a fluffy white wolf tail with a silver grey streak down it and a black tip

Powers: She can manipulate water into ice and then manipulate the ice in various ways (i.e. creating small weapons or ice shards and 'throw' them at her opponents) can also shift between feral, anthro and humanoid forms at will

Weapon(s): She uses a staff, and carries around a large water skin to turn to ice and give her staff a blade (usually either a glaive, axe, maul or spear depending on what she needs.)

Name: Hawthorne "Thorne" Nyteshade

Race: Wolf shifter

Skin: Light caramel

Defining Mark: A 3 in. Scar across her left cheek and a curved thorn shaped birthmark under her right eye. She also has a tattoo covering her rim arm and the majority of her upper back. Check out the links for more detail.

Height: 5'9"

Build: Hourglass but fit

Hair: Mid-back length with gentle wave, black with reddish brown and copper highlights

Eyes: Intense Amber with flecks of forest green

Powers: Can shift between human, anthro and feral forms, can summon spirits, bind them to special stones called soul stones, she can bind souls to inanimate objects temporarily with the soul stones

Weapon(s): A chain scythe called "The Soul Reaper" it is named this because it collects the souls of those it has slain

This my first drawing after a year long hiatus. Sadly I don't have a scanner to put this on my computer, so I'm taking pictures with my phone… | My Art in 2019

Last edited:
Name: Nesryn Nightengale

Race: Shadow (black) leopard shifter

Height: 5'8"

Build: Hourglass, but fit

Skin Tone: Caramel colored

Hair: Hip length, super straight, Raven black (black with a blue shine in the light)

Eyes: Bright Jade green, cat-like pupils

Defining Mark(s): Black leopard spots on the back of her neck, going down her back and butt, she also has a dark purple mark on the center of her forehead that's known as the mark of darkness (Niterra's mark basically)

Powers: Can meld with shadows (basically disappear in shadows) can manipulate shadows into solid objects (i.e. weapons, rope, shields, armor etc.) Or she can create small shadow orbs that explode on command or when they come into contact with a solid object. She is the reincarnation of Niterra (Goddess of Darkness and Shadows) and when she unlocks her memories so to speak she can also create creatures made of shadow that act on their own accord, shadow run (teleport through shadows), she can open a dark portal and put into the shadow void (the shadow void is a dimension of literal nothingness, just darkness and infinate empty space)

Familiar(s): A baby bone dragon named Kaloss

Also see Lyssa | My Art in 2019

DeviantArt

Name: Fay'ev Reverie

Race: Looks like an elf, is a goddess

Height: 5'4"

Build: Slender and petite

Skin: Fair almost like a porcelain doll

Hair: Just below the shoulder, straight, coppery red with bleach blonde streaks

Eyes: Bright amethyst purple

Defining Marks: Freckles over the bridge of her nose and cheeks

Powers: Her powers include Banshee's Cry (she can manipulate her voice into an ear piercing, high pitched screech that can stun just about any enemy. Depending on how long she does this for it can stun enemies, damage or rupture your eardrums causing them to bleed or cause full on deafness although the longer she does this the longer her throat needs to recover itself, because it does damage her as well) Sonic Blast (she carries a sword and shield and when the smacks them together she manipulates the sound waves into a physical blast strong enough to throw the average attacker back several feet, if the attacker is smaller or lighter they'll be thrown further, if they're bigger or heavier it won't throw them as far. And if the attacker is truly massive it might be able to knock them off balance if it has any effect at all. It can also be used to throw objects at her attackers) Siren's Call (this allows her to put people into a trance like state and they are drawn to her, this works primarily on weaker minded people or if someone wants it to. Like it'll work on most mortals, but won't effect more powerful beings or people with stronger constitutions unless they want to to) Dream Walking (she can enter a sleeper's dreams or nightmares through physical touch, this allows her to communicate and/or guide the sleeper through their dreams. She can even help them exit their dream and search for memories or answers in their subconscious.)

Weapon(s): She uses throwing knives/needles and poisons or sword and shield depending on the situation

Last edited:
Name: Asha "Ash" Silverlight

Race: Wolf Shifter

Height: 5'7"

Build: Hourglass figure, but athletic and fit

Skin: A light caramel tan

Hair: Hip length, soft waves, black roots fading into a dark silver grey color and then into white with a white underside, usually kept in a high ponytail, with random braids through out decorated with beads and an amulet of some sort with two brightly colored feathers attached

Eyes: Jade green with flecks of rich brown and amber

Defining Marks: She has several Nordic style tattoos, mostly strange runes and glyphs, but on her right forearm were stylized water streams interweaving to create an intricate pattern and on her upper back a large Raven with it's wings spread over the width of her shoulder.

Powers/Abilities: She can shift between human, anthro and feral, she is a strong water elemental, able to create and manipulate not only water, but ice and when she gets stronger she'll be able to manipulate blood as well, hieghtened senses (night vision, hearing and and smell) enhanced strength (she's stronger then a human man twice her size) and rapid healing (she just heals really quick, not like wolverine or Deadpool, body parts won't regenerate or anything, she just heals twice as fast as the average person)

Weapon(s): Being a hunter, she mainly uses a recurve bow and arrows, but also carries around two long daggers as a back up.

Name: Synn (no last name)

Age: Unknown (she's been around for a long time so she kinda lost track)

Race: Guardian

Height: 5'10"

Build: Hourglass, but fit and well toned

Skin: Pale porcelain (like a porcelain doll)

Hair: Just below her butt, dark crimson (like a garnet) with thin steaks of orange and red scattered throughout, straight

Eyes: Ash grey

Defining Mark(s): She has several tattoo on her back and she has a phoenix tail (and wings if she chooses to)

Powers: She can create and manipulate phoenix fire (it burns a lot hotter then regular fire and catches more quickly but it doesn't burn as long as dragon fire) extremely strong, rapid regeneration (kinda like wolverine) flight (she has wings that she can summon from the tattoos on her back) minor clairvoyant abilities (she occasionally gets prophetic dreams, usually if something really bad is about to happen) eagle eye (basically she can see really well at great distances, even when moving incredibly fast) purification and healing (she creates an elixir from her blood that can purify most magical and physical ailments such as poisons and curses, and heal physical wounds) phoenix fury, an ability that not only creates physical armor out of fire around her body but also allows her the create a phoenix out of fire that acts on its own (She can only use this ability for relatively short periods of time, it is very magically and physically draining and will take her at least a few of days to recover.) She's fire proof, as in, fire can't hurt her, she doesn't even really feel heat at all (like she could stand in a pool of lava like like you would a puddle and she might feel some warmth but it doesn't hurt her)

Weapon(s): Serpent blade (or whip sword, like Ivy from soul caliber) she also carries a special bow made from titanium wrapped in dragon hide, phoenix feathers twisted tightly into bow strings designed to withstand her fire arrows and when shes covered in her fire armor.

Name: Amethyst Kleum

Race: Guardian/elf

Skin: Olive complexion with freckling across her nose and cheek bones

Build: Well toned, fit, with a natural hourglass shape

Hair: Lower back length, thick gentle waves and soft curls, dark rich amethyst purple, usually worn in a loose side braid

Eyes: Bright Amber eyes, almost a deep gold, with flecks of orange and red

Defining Mark(s): She has several scars, mostly on her back with a few on her arms and legs and a very old, light cresant shaped scar going from just above her brow line, down the side of her face and ending below her cheek bone (right side)

Powers: She can create and manipulate phoenix fire (it burns a lot hotter then regular fire and catches more quickly but it doesn't burn as long as dragon fire) extremely strong, eagle eye (basically she can see really well at great distances, even when moving incredibly fast) Phoenix Fury, an ability that not only creates physical armor and wings out of fire around her body but also allows her the create a phoenix out of fire that acts on its own (She can only use this ability for relatively short periods of time, it is very magically and physically draining and will take her at least a few of days to recover.) She's fire proof, as in, fire can't hurt her, she doesn't even really feel heat at all (like she could stand in a pool of lava like like you would a puddle and she might feel some warmth but it doesn't hurt her)

Weapon(s): Her weapon of choice are a pair of chakrams called

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/mkWJd

Name: Alrick, God of Chaos

Race: God

Height: 6'7"

Build: Arms, legs and chest are toned, slightly muscular even but the rest of him looks emaciated

Skin: Dark mocha, sort of a greyish brown

Hair: Dark crimson, shaved smooth except about a 4 or 5 inch section down the center which is down to his lower back and always kept in a single long braid

Eyes: Bright gold with streaks of dark amber radiating from the pupil

Defining Marks: I'm not sure yet, haven't drawn him up... So see picture for this one

Powers/Abilities: His only real power is called "seeds of chaos" which are literally crystals made from condensing his magical energy into various sizes crystals that he can "plant" or "sew" into the earth, animals, or people. When he sews them into the earth it causes the land to change, mutate and more or less die (think of something like Murkwood from the Hobbit, where the wood elves lived) If he plants them into animals the mutate and deform and are driven mad by the seed, causing them to become more aggressive and violent. (I'll find some picture to give you an idea of the physical changes) and if he plants it in people they also change and mutate (once again I'll find some examples for you) they lose their humanity becoming more aggressive, violent and a lot harder to kill (they go into what I like to call "berserker mode" the more you hurt them the more violent and aggressive they become) but they also become fiercly loyal to Alrick.

Alrick is also a skilled physical fighter and being a god go is naturally stronger then your average mortal.

Weapon(s): Prefers to use his claws

Here are several references for what Alrick's "seeds of chaos" create:

Humans/Humanoids:

Pin by Samantha Erin on Art Inspiration in 2019

24.10.18 – MSJ | Art Inspiration in 2019

ArtStation - Lizard Men, Bryan Wynia | Art Inspiration in 2019

"The Awakening": Check out the artist's website and his Patreon Blood of Dragons! It's awesome and needs more love! | Art Inspiration in 2019

Here it goes, again | Art Inspiration in 2019

Watch the speedpaint here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTkGhq… Watch the longer video here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev71oF… This one too… | Art Inspiration in 2019

House centipede cryptid oc. I colored the sketch that I did the other day. Haven't name him yet so I just call him centipede boi for… | Art Inspiration in 2019

Shazi by Darenrin | Art Inspiration in 2019

Beasts:

[Adopt Extra] Demon wolf concept by NinGeko | Art Inspiration in 2019

The Concept Art for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Fantastic Beasts Swooping Evil | Magical Creatures of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them | Art Inspiration in 2019

ArtStation - Displacer Beast, John Tedrick | Art Inspiration in 2019

Concept Artist at Turtle Rock Studios … | Art Inspiration in 2019

Beasts, beasts everywhere! | Art Inspiration in 2019

Creaturecorner on Instagram: "Cool art from : @akreon #art #artist #artwork #illustration #fantasy #fantasyart #creaturedesign #crea… | Art Inspiration in 2019

Action Kazimer's ART DUMP | Art Inspiration in 2019

serpente koi elefante Um monstro muito forte se perturbado mas também é domes... | Art Inspiration in 2019

TweetDeck | Art Inspiration in 2019

https://pin.it/rso6hb7sl5hky5

https://pin.it/yrymlhkybbexgc

https://pin.it/bgt23eelkoibjq

https://pin.it/4opaeuftwrxkzb

https://pin.it/4ai3mv6qq6dyqv

https://pin.it/jelntdykt46g6g

I know I went a little nuts on the examples, sorry...

Last edited:
Name: Niterra, Goddess of Darkness and Shadows

Race: God(dess)

Height: 5'11"

Build: A little on the lean side, but she's still got an hourglass shape, well toned

Skin: Mocha

Hair: Dark dark red violet with black roots and crimson streaks, upper-mid thigh, right side shaved, most of the rest is pulled back into a ponytail, and the ponytail itself is made up of several dread

Eyes: Bright orange with dark red streaks radiating from the pupil and bright gold flecks through out, slitted pupils

Defining Marks: She has several marks on her face, just check out the picture when I post it for these details. This will also be seen in the picture, but it's easier to describe, she has a long dragon tail with several blade like scales on the end of her tail, dragon feet, scales covering her back, the tops of her shoulder, the sides of her ribs and hips, partially on her butt, the back and sides of her neck, her parts of her face and ears all matching her hair. She also had a pair of dragon wings that she can summon at will from markings on her back (that I will draw it's own detail picture eventually.)

Powers/Abilities: She can manipulate shadows into just about any object, or even create shadow beasts that act on their own to help her. She also inherited a power similar to her father's, she can create "seeds of darkness" (the same way Alrick creates his seeds of chaos) when she plants it in the earth the surrounding land dies and becomes barren. If she sews it into an animal they become "shaded creatures" (I'll find some examples) that attack like rabid feral beasts. If she sews it into a person, they become a shade (yes, examples shall be given) loyal and obedient Niterra. Two things you need to know are she can only sew seeds into corpses (whether they are man or beast) and when I say corpses I mean hasn't decayed a lot yet, still resembles what it was before death. And secondly, if someone survives an attack by a shade or shaded creature and was injured by a bite or scratch of some sort, they're blood becomes infected, begins to run black and the veins become more visible, they suffer through hours of crippling and agonizing pain (it lasts anywhere from 3 hours to 3 days) before the infection finally kills them. Her final power is she can take on a dragon form.

Weapon(s): She creates shadow weapons, she has no particular preference, choosing based on what/who shes fight and what they are using as a weapon

Familiar(s): None.

So I have managed to find several examples of what shades and shaded creatures look like, apologies in advance, I know there are a lot:

Humans/Humanoids:

Teihiihan: The Little Cannibals Among the most dreaded figures in Cheyenne and Arapaho legends (and more), these savage humanoids m… | Art Inspiration in 2019

Pagan Creature by bu-in-my-eye | Art Inspiration in 2019

Epic Fantasy Art for Your Descriptive Writing Inspiration, by Julianne Berokoff36 | Art Inspiration in 2019

Epic Fantasy Art for Your Descriptive Writing Inspiration, by Julianne Berokoff36 | Art Inspiration in 2019

Новости | Art Inspiration in 2019

The best from benith!

Beasts:

regram @bserway Crack The Sky / watercolor on board 6x8 Thought Id draw the awesome Irish Elk (Megalocedos giganteus) for St. Patri… | Art Inspiration in 2019

Rets refsheet| The shadow dragon by Darenrin | Art Inspiration in 2019

Barracuda by Darenrin on DeviantArt | Art Inspiration in 2019

Bauk (Elemental/Bogeyman/Shapeshifter/Shade)(Medium) – Bogeymen made entirely from living shadows, these are perfect spies and assas… | Art Inspiration in 2019

I have to Draw a Line Somewhere | Art Inspiration

Adult Red Shadow Dragon 5E DnD by RavenVonBloodimir on DeviantArt | Art Inspiration in 2019

Carbon Claws | Art Inspiration in 2019

loos up to him. walks backward. bumps into fire guy | Art Inspiration in 2019

Nibiru.C. by Remarin on DeviantArt | Art Inspiration in 2019

Shadow Stalker by Mozakade on

Thanks Bunches

Transformation by Alaiaorax | Art Inspiration in 2019

Guild Wars 2 Nightmare Hound by Senkkei on DeviantArt | Art Inspiration in 2019

Hunger is a monster monster beast creature animal | Create your own roleplaying game material w/ RPG Bard: www.rpgbard.com | Writing… | Art Inspiration in 2019

And this final picture is her in dragon form:

Dragon design by Darenrin.deviantart.com on @DeviantArt | Art Inspiration in 2019

Last edited:
Name: Nyx, Goddess of Death

Race: God(dess)

Height: 6'2"

Build: Slender, athletic

Skin: Pale grey

Hair: Dark midnight blue, knee-length, straight

Eyes: Garnet red

Defining Marks: She has a long dragon tail, dragon feet, scales covering her back, the tops of her shoulder, the sides of her ribs and hips, partially on her butt, the back and sides of her neck, parts of her face and ears all matching her hair. She also had a pair of dragon wings that she can summon at will from markings on her back

Powers/Abilities: She has 2 powers. "Soul Absorbtion" if her lips get close enough to yours she can literally suck your soul out of your body, leaving behind a hollow living shell. (This power doesn't kill) then she has "the touch of death" pretty self explanatory, if she touches any mortal being (it doesn't work on gods and it takes a very long time for her to kill a Guardian in this way since they are pretty close to immortal), she can kill them (almost instantly in most cases)

Weapon(s): Double bladed scythe

Name: Hawke, God of the Hunt and Wild Beasts

Race: God

Height: 6'3"

Build: Athletic, muscular

Skin: Light caramel

Hair: Dark chestnut with copper and blonde highlights, upper-back length, trimmed/shaved on the side, about half way up his head, wavy/messy

Eyes: Dark blue outer ring, fades intoa medium blue-gray and then into a pale amber/gold

Defining Marks: Not really sure just yet, gonna decide when I draw him.

Powers/Abilities: His powers are "Beast Master" he can tame just about any wild beast, "Call of the Wild" he lets out a roar (that sounds a lot like a lions roar) and any animals within and 3 mile radius will come to his aide, "Sure Shot" this is a passive ability that allows him to always hit any target he can see (unless he gets blinded by something, like in God's of Egypt when Set blinds Horus with the light reflecting off his shield) and "Eagle Eye" he can see things at a far greater distance even if he's moving super fast.

Weapon(s): Bow and Arrows

Familiar(s): Latheerian Hound

Latheerian hound looks like:

But with the pattern/coloring of #62 (Northern Volcano) except instead of red it's a bright green (like #58 Jungle runner):

Heroes or Villains Lumen Collection | OPEN by areot | Art Inspiration in 2019

And this is the size (the larger wolf):

Cole size Scale by sioSIN.deviantart.com on @deviantART | Art Inspiration in 2019

Name: Jynx Nightclaw

Race: Guardian/Tiger Shifter

Height: 5'10"

Build: Hourglass but fit/toned

Skin: Light mocha

Hair: Lower-back length, straight with soft waves/curls at the ends, Raven black roots and streaks, dark turquoise for the main body and light grey tips and underside

Eyes: Dark grey outer ring, radiating inward towards pupils with an iridescent lilac center and light blue flecks

Defining Marks: I know she's going to have some but not sure what yet. You'll be able to see when I post her picture.

Powers/Abilities: Extremely strong, rapid regeneration (kinda like wolverine) flight (she has wings that she can summon from the tattoos on her back) She's fire proof, as in, fire can't hurt her, she doesn't even really feel heat at all (like she could stand in a pool of lava like like you would a puddle and she might feel some warmth but it doesn't hurt her) She can create and manipulate phoenix fire (it burns a lot hotter then regular fire and catches more quickly but it doesn't burn as long as dragon fire) as well as lava, she can create a phoenix out of lava that acts on its own (She can only use this ability for relatively short periods of time, it is very magically and physically draining and will take her at least a few of days to recover.) She can also manipulate lightning and shoft between a humanoid and feral form.

Weapon(s): Whip saw (chunks of metal with saw-like spikes all connected to form a whip.)

Familiar(s): A nargacuga (for anyone not familiar with monster Hunter it's like an owl crossed with a bat crossed with a cat) but it's small, it was a runt that never really grew past the size of a large house cat.

Last edited:
Name: Asenna Silverlight

Race: Wolf Shifter

Build: Hourglass figure, athletic and toned

Skin: Sun-kissed tan

Hair: Lower back length, soft waves, the first third of her hair is black fading into a dark grey with medium and light blue streaks throughout

Eyes: Dark red-violet outer ring fading inward to a lighter amethyst purple and pale blue flecks

Defining Marks: "Spirit Mark" on her forehead, see picture

Powers/Abilities: she can summon/communicate with spirits, she can bind spirits to gems, she can bring inanimate objects to life by using soul stones, she is a natural vessel for any spirit, but she is the only vessel for the spirit of the Goddess of Souls. When she is possessed by the Goddess her power greatly increases and she can collect spirit energy into an orb which she can either fire in one giant blast or divide it into many smaller blasts and an ability called "Soul Purge" where she grabs you, stares into your eyes and your paralyzed as she pretty much forces you to not only see all of your past sins, but feel them. (Yes, kinda like Ghost Rider)

Weapon(s): Chain Scythe called "soul Reaper" that absorbs the souls of whatever it kills. It has been passed down through the generations

Asena's wolf form:

Black adular by areot | Art Inspiration in 2019

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom