Tada!

Currently reading:
Tada!

Ultraviolent

Empress of Aethyeria
Local time
Today 4:25 PM
Hello fellow creatives!
I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and hopefully starting some amazing adventures. Most know me by my main character name, Casity. I've been roleplaying for nearly 20+ years in real life via tabletop games like Dungeons and Dragons, Vampire the Masquerade, Warhammer and the like and on various roleplay sites. I'm new here. I lean toward free form character creations on roleplay sites but I tend to incorporate roleplay table top themes or abilities as well. I'm very fluid in the creative spectrum, I can write anything from a loathsome orc hellbent on ravaging towns to a demure housemaid with a dangerous secret. When inspired I've been known to pen paragraphs and paragraphs. I'm not known to be shy, I'm very forward and upfront about nearly all things. I'm sarcastic (it gets me into trouble sometimes) but don't let that discourage you! See you in chat!

Casity

⚔ Mors Semper Vincit ⚔

Last edited:
Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Warhammer

Oh, you and I are going to be fast friends :). Emperor protects. Have you watched the fan flick of the book Helsreach? It's by a guy on Youtube called Richard Boylan. I don't subscribe to his channel, but I do admire his passion for his craft. I think he's also doing the Warhammer TV series "Angels of Death" too! The trailer they released a couple of days back is incredible! *Sighs sadly* If only John Hurt were still alive.

Back
Top Bottom