Challenge Submission Technology Bites

Currently reading:
Challenge Submission Technology Bites

DarkBloodMoon

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Local time
Today 4:08 PM
"Buy it today for half off! You'll never need another storage unit again!" is what they said, even my friends urged me to try it. You know everyone is always raving on and on about all the new high end technology and how great it is. And me well, I touch technology and it seems to die or spazz out on me. No joke, I bought a new gaming PC, super fancy and high end. I even got the warranty on it, plugged it in, turned it on and the screen fried. Talk about the fastest warranty ever used! Oh and don't even get me started on the electric can openers, such a mess…but I'm getting sidetracked, back to this product shall we?

To those of you who created this amazing thing called a Store-all. Some sort of virtual space that opens up and you can store well, just about anything in it. I've seen the sales, they were flying off the charts, everyone wanted to get their hands on it.

And I, being just as curious as everyone else, decided, why the hell not! You know that saying, curiosity killed the cat? Well, I am here typing up this damn review hoping to high heaven my curiosity didn't just kill me. Yeah, I'm not joking, I wish I were. The Store-all reaaaallllyyyy lives up to its damn name, cuz here I am...trapped inside of it. Yup, technology ate me…I wonder if anyone else has had this happen to them. No? Yeah, that doesn't surprise me so I'm rating this a 1 star!!!! Yeah, I said it, out of all those other fantastic reviews I'm going to be the ungrateful one who rates you guys at 1 star. But hey, if you and all your techy buds figure out how to get me out of this device I'll definitely change my review. Not to mention never touch your product again, for my own safety....being eaten once is enough, thank you...

I need help…anyone? I promise this isn't fake, Julia, Bryan, you guys talked me into this fully. So please, don't let all the devices I've killed get their revenge on me in this way!!!! Seriously, I don't want to end up on the news, captioned, 'Woman eaten by Store-all.' it's not charming. I'd rather die by jumping from a plane and my parachute not opening….at least then I would have died having a thrill! This isn't thrilling, though I guess the bright side of this. If I don't make it out, at least I have my trusty pho...

*Phone dies*

"Well crap…they always said I talk too much… I'm so sorry to all the technological devices I've killed. Please spit me back out or something. I'M NOT TASTY!!!"

Authors notes: So, I have a bit of a twisted sense of humor. I very much so laughed while writing this up and I hope you get some chuckles out of it as well. But mostly, I hope you enjoy it!!! 😆

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom