Status
Not open for further replies.

ZAlcyoneus

Demigod
Local time
Today 11:59 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
So, these three rps are all m x f with me being the female character looking for a male character. After messaging the doers multiple times and never getting responses, I left said conversations as I saw they were a waste of my time due to the lack of communication. So, please do not waste our time if I'll be ghosted again. I would prefer OOC communication just to plan stuff with these rps and am a bit slow when typing but will get responses done. No one or two liners, I need detail. These could be considered non-sexual stories but if it forms in the rp that's fine abd I am comfortable doing said scenes. If you're looking for strictly nothing but sex, then these aren't for you. If interested, drop me a message with the rp you want to do, then feel free to reply to said thread.

Bleak Hope is a sugar daddy rp that was arranged with a staff member who never responded. The link is here: https://writerssanctum.com/threads/bleak-hope.36812/

Genre; Drama, Family, Romance
Synopsis: University was meant to be a chance to find herself…a chance to achieve a dream of helping people so when she turned nineteen, she took a chased and got accepted to school overseas. Her destination? The USA….a country of freedoms and opportunities. Where a degree was respected around the world. Striving to get into med school, she received word her grandmother got sick. Forced to give up her major and change her classes to part time, she went to something less demanding as she brought her grandmother overseas. But bills begin to pile up and soon she finds out that her grandmother may be released as a patient…only to be faced with a difficult decision that will change her life but what is she willing to give up to protect a loved one?

The doctor might become abusive later in terms of a using his power over MC in this story. I plan on continuing in that thread and picking up from my starter.

Cursed Island was an rp that got off the ground and then, despite messages, never got a response back. But it was YC ending up on an island owned by a government as a habitat for experimented humans turned were creatures with YC meeting my character (Werecat Queen).

Synopsis: It was known as Operation Dusk, an experiment originally started by geneticists to enhance humans for warfare, involving gene splicing with different animals into humans. Cats, wolves, coyotes, snakes, sharks, avians, etc. The snakes and sharks proved difficult to control and move given the attributes made them cold blooded and aggressive were exterminated due to the hindrance of managing them. Project Eclipse proved to be the deciding factor when they began testing natural pack animals such as dogs and wolves as well as lions. Project Eclipse was put on hold when a group of lions and a group of coyotes escaped from the laboratory and headed away from the island the laboratory was on. Out of those two groups, only the lion group survived and they settled in a forest where tried to adapt to life without being experimented on, the appointed king and queen attempted to start a new life. The laboratory was destroyed...or so they thought at the time...with the escape of the coyotes and lions. Unknowingly, they didn't make it to the mainland but rather an island set up as a nature reserve and for combat training with a couple human settlements on it. It was an island of mountains, dense forests and jungles. It was a paradise...at least that is what the group of escaped lions thought. Little did the group know, they were still under the control of the geneticists and government, the island really a nature reserve and training area until they were old and strong enough to be sent out to war as elite soldiers while in the shadows, the laboratory had been rebuilt over time. To the current generation, this has been forgotten and now a young queen and a visitor to the island must decide the fate of not only the queen's pride all those who reside on the island.

For Cursed Island, I plan on starting over but here is the starter:

It was an unusually hot day as the future queen descended the forests of her territory, tawny fur stretched across a lean muscular frame. Having lost not only her betrothed but her parents as well left her in charge of the pride, something she would take over coming dawn. Until then, she had one last day of freedom and mourning before she had to attend to her duties as the future leader of the Isipoki Pride. Some of her pride had taken her betrothed back to his pride in the desert in the middle of the island. She hadn't stayed for the ceremony of her parents being buried, the young queen having no desire to face the reality of her impending future and had thus left the pride in the paws of her uncle. Eyes of molten gold stared out of the lioness's skull, her tail tuft being beige in comparison to her tawny pelt. The lioness's mouth was open as she panted, unsure why it was a hot day within the forest...unfortunately everyone was feeling it across the island.

The name of their pride, Isipoki meant 'ghost' in Zulu, something apparently chosen during the 'flight' as it was known as among the pride. When she finally broke through the trees and reached the lake, still in her territory, the lioness padded into the water until she could no longer touch the bottom of the lake and began swimming in it, hoping to cool down some. Her uncle had insisted on coming with her or sending her cousin who was the warden of the pride with her but she had refused outright, saying she wanted to be alone and enjoy her last bit of freedom. Avania, meaning 'Beautiful Flower' in Zulu, didn't just have the deaths of her betrothed and her parents on her mind but also how she was meant to lead a pride at only nineteen. She had reached maturity only a couple years ago but with the genetic experiments which were a taboo in their pride, it had not only changed them but lengthened their lifespans. For the werecats, as they called themselves, now had a maximum lifespan of eight hundred years...the wereavians having the shortest at three hundred years. They had attempted werebadgers but they didn't corporate either. The extended lifespan of these soldiers was an unintended but welcoming side effect, brought on by experimenting after the earlier soldiers died too quickly. Still, there were very few that could pass such a thing on to the current generation.

Temple of Shadows was a recent rp that despite messages never got beyond my starter. Our characters are the only two to survive a plane crash near a tropical island. It was an island used by Somalia pirates who kept ships away from their waters, the island otherwise unknown to modern vessels, far from cruise lines or international shipping waters. Our characters' only salvation is a raft from the plane which takes them to an island where they then have to survive until rescue…but what if they decide not to be rescued after all this time? Battling pirates and predators extinct on the mainland, how can they possibly survive or even attempt a rescue?

This is meant to be a long-term rp comprising several years and I plan on continuing from the starter. The civilization that once inhabited the island is long dead and forgotten.

Genre: Adventure/Action, Drama, Mystery, Romance, Survival

Synopsis: On a trip to Fiji, a plane suddenly suffered a mid air collision, breaking off into three pieces mikes over the Pacific, miles off course. Sucked out of the plane or falling with it, scattered across the tumultuous ocean below, the dead and dying around them, two passengers survivor the encounter and wash up on shore after swimming to a life raft but their salvation is really a ruse did they couldn't have landed in a worse place. What appears a tropical paradise hides secrets…not only is it home to animals thought extinct but it also is home to an ancient temple and ruins belonging to an ancient civilization that died out long ago. It is here the survivors take up residence, within this abandoned temple where they discover a hidden treasure…but they didn't account for the predators on the island nor the pirates that use this island to smuggle weapons and drugs so must hide from the pirates as well. Luckily the pirates free the predators and have not discovered the temple and ruins that have extinct predators roaming about that also pick off the pirates learned early on not to venture too far from their boats. Nine come to save the survivors due to the pirate keeping out the navy out the navy from their waters and the ocean is infested with sharks. Struggling to survive in a new environment, will they desire to even leave should the chance for rescue come? Or will they remain until their dying days, surrounded by wealth they hold claim to? And if they do escape, what will happen to them after the island?

EDIT: TAKEN

Posting another abandonded story I wouldn't mind continuing. It's a master/slave relationship with torture, rape, kidnapping tropes. Ummm….blood play (knives/daggers), she was chained down with a collar when kidnapped in the story. The master was a person who was a half demon but didn't know it…that would have been discovered in the rp but it didn't get far before the partner lost interest. It doesn't have to go that way of course. The story itself I would like to continue in another thread and likely start over but here is the link if you want to read it. https://writerssanctum.com/threads/flowering-kitten.24793/ I'd still like it to contain the kidnapping, the torture(dismemberment, mutilation, death of her is strictly a no). It's not meant to be happy but not a sex fest either like most stuff on here (by that I mean strictly nothing but sex, I need some story…prefer story more).

I'm alright with just one master or 2. Not futa stuff and no master x mistress x slave…tried that before, weirded me out even though I was self insert and playing a character who was the master. Those….what are they…the sex drugs that turn you into a raging whore who wants to be fucked by their captor all of a sudden and strip away will? No, tried that twice, don't really role play following that premise. Incest…no. Again tried, didn't like. Lesbians? Nope…I can't get into fxf stuff. Bad experience, see above with the master x mistress x slave. You wanna burn her, branding, caging her, abuse, rape, knives, electricity, drowning, etc? Go at it.

The rp was started on October 4, 2021 and only got to page 2, November 3rd 2021.
Starring my neko girl.

Genre: Angst, Drama

Tags: master x slave, kidnap, rape, violence

neko-jpg.38148

Name: Masumi
Species: Nekojin
Hair Color/Fur Color: Blond/Tawny
Eye Color: Gold
Skin Color: Fair
Cat Traits: Ears, tail, feline eyes, whiskers, feline heat cycle, glowing eyes, low-light vision/night vision, retractable claws and fangs, sharp teeth
Notes: Turns into a Caracal at will, daughter is a human and Werecat, feline physiology, enhanced hearing, enhanced smell, enhanced tracking, night vision) as enhanced stealth, enhanced speed and predator/killing instinct, hates/fears dogs due to being part cat

Her outfit:
Blackglama-Mink-Fur-Long-Coat-With-Lynx-Hood-3-900x1179.jpg

Black Mink Fur Coat with Lynx Hood

Silver-Fox-Fur-Hat-900x797.jpg

Silver fox Russian

*This does not mean she has reproductive organs like a cat. Heat cycle is just lasting length wise like a cat. Feline heat last from several days to two weeks or longer.

The introduction:

The autumn air nipped at exposed skin, the moon hanging low in the sky as the sky changed from a pallet of color to the black of night. As the bus pulled away from the stop, she tugged the hat down tighter over her ears and flipped up the hood of her coat to better hide her ears and tail, the woman holding a few bags of groceries in her hands, taking a right and heading down the sidewalk towards the apartment complex she lived in, her fur coat which was from the fur of a black minx with lynx hood and the hat being of a silver fox.

She wore simple orthopedic sneakers on her feet that had white soles and gray with lime green inner fabric and laces. Being a short woman at four foot eleven inches and weighing a mere 115 lbs, she could be considered short but had a slender and lithe appearance due to being part cat. She didn't live in the best part of town, working as a waitress for minimum wage but it was all she could manage with being a newcomer to this city on the eastern coast. Having recently come back from a year-long gap in Italy where she had worked in a cafe and backpacked around southern Europe, she was glad to be back home after graduating high school, wanting a change from the small town life and countryside she had grown up within. Having her coat and hat served a double purpose, besides keeping her warm, they also hid her feline ears and tail allowing her to pass as human. As a gust of wind blew past her, an annoyed hiss escaped her at the cold that nipped at her skin and heels like an angry dog and she hurried her steps to get home and to the warmth of her apartment, adjusting her grip on her grocery bags so they wouldn't be dropped. She only had a few dollars left in her bank account until payday but luckily she had a bit of cash on hand that she saved stashed at home.

Masumi knew the walk home by heart, however she also knew it was dangerous being out too late for the fair sex, that was females. Still, despite knowing the way home, she had to walk through some sketchy areas to get to her apartment complex and as she drew near a dangerous part of the city run by one of the human dog gangs made her uneasy. She hated traveling through here at night and thus did her best to hurry up. Her boots clicked over the sidewalk as she quickened her pace from a walk to a jog this time, glancing occasionally around her as she walked as the sky continued to darken until not a trace of color be seen within but for the moon that hung in the sky and the stars on a crisp clear autumn night. And as dusk turned to early evening, all was still, the a few street lights and storefronts lights' still on in these early hours. Yet one had to be careful walking through here all the same for criminals and miscreants lay within the shadows.

1709326872125.png
Courtyard of Masumi's apartment complex

Questions for anyone wanting to know:
Do you do pregnancy?

No. Not since getting…no. So any female characters, if they did get pregnant will miscarry or…yeah let's just imagine a world where all my females are barren.

Schedule?

Ummm…I'm on all the time. More or less. Unless I am sleeping. Am looking for work so will update on that. Am mobile so I am slower then usual. Well, I'm slow anyway as it is on computer and muse may go off and on, you may not get a response right away but I will get to you. It deepened on what I sm feeling rp wise which takes priority. So…once a day at the least? Oh! I keep forgetting there are people all over the world here and in different time zones. I am in est time zone. That's eastern standard time, in USA. Well, until we get into daylight savings time and then it will be edt. But still eastern. Unless you live in a certain state like AZ that said fuck daylight savings time years ago.

Posting?

I don't do one liners. At minimum I do a paragraph Sometimes more. Also, I am…let's say very detailed when it comes to describing stuff. Dialogue not so much…still struggle with it. Expect spelling mistakes on mobile or if I am putting out a response at midnight or later I'm evening. I don't do chat/text speech or this weird thing kids do nowadays with looks at Benny. "Hi babe! I just love what you did with your hair!" blushes and giggles like a middle schooler nonsense. I don't do coding either, so don't expect anything pretty or fancy. Half the time the code breaks in the first place due to the owner of the code screwing it up or deleting it. Most I will do is colored responses, especially with multiple people…and I do tons of npcs. Another thing I do which people seem to hate me doing is I will sometimes reiterate stuff in my reply like dialogue. That's to show my character is listening, and for my benefit so I don't have to go back 5+ replies to see what I am meant to respond to. Since people hate that from what I've been told, I am trying not to unless you're a very very rare partner/friend who doesn't care. I will do my best to let you know if I am out of town for shopping or grocery shopping or doing something else ahead of time as a courtesy.

Ghosting/Ooc?

Please for the love of god, if you hate the rp or are bored/lose interest before it starts or after, bloody tell me so I don't message you 5,000 times asking if you are still interested? Then having the gall not to respond to said message despite me seeing you looked at it and are active in other rps. I will make a point of never messaging you again for another rp to avoid that same fate. Yes, I am that petty. I will do my best to let you know if I am not feeling it. Or more likely I'll push through it anyway.

OOC: I like getting to know partners. I like plotting and hearing ideas. This is our story after all. Sides plots are a-okay. Chances are I will agree with what you want to do in the rp.

Anyway, like with the three above, if interested, message me on the story you want to rp with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom