Either Needed The 7 Saviors

Currently reading:
Either Needed The 7 Saviors

Xenagg

Serf
Local time
Today 5:17 PM
Plot

What happens when the 7 worst things a human can be is the only way to save humankind?

The reckoning is here. Souls are being taken. It seems that no one is safe. This Armageddon is a slow and takes absolutely anyone. Now- these deaths aren't extreme cases of natural disasters or nuclear remnants. They are angels. Beings who are sent down from above to take away lives cause they don't fit into heavenly standards. Even the purest of souls are deemed unworthy now. This planet is tainted and there is no way to save it.

Or is there?

Born in the most vile conditions were 7 children who were created by the devil himself. Spread around the world, Satan's creations experienced the worst life could offer them. They truly know the world's ugliest side. Yet for some reason, these kids grew up to always have some sort of optimism about mankind. Their positivity stems from the 7 deadly sins:

Wrath

Envy

Lust

Pride

Gluttony

Sloth

Greed

But these sins that they thrive in isn't always bad.

Wrath, although has quite the temperament, also grew a knack for justice and fighting to save others. Envy's jealousy was not all too problematic, it made Envy a genius as they want to do things better than everyone else. Lust is the most capable of love and warmth. Pride is a perfectionist and finds comfort in doing good deeds for others. Gluttony does indeed enjoy all the food they can get their hands on, but they hunger for traveling and adventures too. Sloth is the most zen out of them all and can turn any situation into calm one. Then there is Greed who finds friendship to be the most valuable thing ever, creating bonds with new people constantly.

Facing the worst, these 7 children were able to experience the most horrible things in life but harvest the good. They are the only few who could clearly see and feel both sides of good and bad. And they are the only ones able to take on heaven and its angels who keep taking away the fragile, naive yet precious human beings.

It was their creator, Lucifer, who called out to the 7 sins to meet together. He is the one who explained to them that there are others like them from around the world and they were the only ones who could prevent humans from going extinct. Upon calling them, the sins all unlocked powers unique to them and their sin that will aid them in the fighting and protection of the world.

This will not be an easy task- saving the world. But only these 7 Saviors are able to do the impossible job.

** When creating your character please keep in mind the characteristics described above. You can certainly enhance it and add much more to it. Also realize that these sins are not always good. They are still sins. Wrath will still itch to fight, Greed will want everything to themselves, Pride will be too prideful to admit anything they have done wrong, etc.**

Roles:

Wrath- Puffloo

Envy

Lust- Xenagpg

Pride- Fallen

Gluttony

Sloth- Spiderpool - Deadman

Greed- Robbie Aldridge

If you're interested in any of these spots, let me know! I will reserve a sin for you!

CS:

Name-

Sin-

Age- (18-25)

Gender-

Power-

Personality-

Bio-

Appearance- (anime/animated)

Etc-

Last edited:
I love the twist you've taken with the seven deadly sins! Would I be able to reserve Wrath?

I love the twist you've taken with the seven deadly sins! Would I be able to reserve Wrath?

Yes of course! I'll put up a CS in the plot so you can start working on your character!

I'm in if spots are still open? Will get around to putting up a character soon.

On a side note, I can be greed.

Back
Top Bottom