Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Yeah, no prob.

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

DessDragon

Serf
Local time
Today 2:33 PM
Hello! Oh man, I am bad at introductions, but alas, let me try my best.

I have roleplayed since I was in elementary school and got into my first forum experience on a site called Gaia Online when I was barely in middle school. Ever since then I have loved the creation and writing of all characters, not just my own. This drive has caused me to love movies, animes, and games. Basically any medium where I could learn more about expanding my roster and learning the knowledge of the human/life experience. The more I think about it, the more I view RPing as an art that I cherish.

I have since disappeared from the roleplaying scene on forums for a few years, only creating with my friends in real life who all converted to roleplaying. I use to game master several sessions and lead some of our RPs in a private forum. I have since wanted to expand and go back to my roots. Hence why I am here.

For my writing style, I have little to no preference on length. I do not judge others in length, only in the want to RP and the respect to each other's characters and ideas. I am here to explore your character as well as mine, this is my philosophy. Though I do tend to average at semi lit to lit lengths when I am normally typing. I play both women and male characters comfortably.

For my preferred genres, mostly anything. But here are my top 5

1.High-Fantasy/Drama - I love a world with knights and magic with struggles to over come.

2. Sci-Fi - Along the lines of Star Wars is always amazing.

3. Grounded Modern Times- As part of learning about the human experience, I love trying to stay grounded and get to the roots of characters, even if the setting is 'normal'

4. Sappy / Cute Settings- Yes.... I am a romantic at heart and absolutely love to get into the cute side of romance and cuddly settings . It is a nice reprieve from all the EDGE and DRAMA I usually have, lol. Be warned... I sometimes merge the to.

5. Someone else's passion story- Yes, I have fallen out of wanting to lead in things lately... so learning of another world, one where someone else is passionate is inspiring to me. I appreciate it and love to experience others.

OK! JESUS! Sorry, I posted a Novella.....

TLDR: I like alot of things, I roleplay, please hit me up if you are interested.

(Also I will be longing on atleast once a day, please forgive if responses are not 10 a day, I am trying here. Thank you for understanding)

Well, welcome to the Inner Sanctum! I hope you enjoy it here. And don't worry about not being able to post 10 times a day. In my experience, most people only post once or twice a day. Sometimes, only once a week. We all understand that we can't spend all day, everyday having fun! :P

Well, welcome to the Inner Sanctum! I hope you enjoy it here. And don't worry about not being able to post 10 times a day. In my experience, most people only post once or twice a day. Sometimes, only once a week. We all understand that we can't spend all day, everyday having fun! :p

I appreciate your welcome and understanding. I hope to have a good time and explore with others.

@DessDragon
Hello there and welcome! I think that we'd make good partners with each other so if you are interested, I would mind discussing something with you. :)

Back
Top Bottom