The Beginning to a New Story

Currently reading:
The Beginning to a New Story

Belle

Casually chatting with the voices in my head
Local time
Today 3:20 PM
Hello Hello! I am Belle, a role player/writer extraordinaire who stumbled upon this little corner of the Internet after hours of desperately rummaging through the depths of the interwebs searching for an outlet to create, to engage in the wonderful art of interactive writing that is role play. Role play is an art to me, a skill that can be aquired and improved through experience, work, and a lot of heart. What makes role play special is that it is a form of writing that allows you to create interactively. It is dear to me, it is a way for me to bring life to the ideas floating around in my head, pounding to be released. But enough of my ramble of my love for role play. After all, the reason we are here is because we love role play, am I right? This is an introduction, so I should tell you all more about me.​

I'm 19 years old, and I reside in the wonderful, magical land that is Sweden. I have an infatuation with the beach, and an unhealthy addiction to Netflix, but who doesn't? More importantly, I enjoy detail, attention to the little things, especially when it comes to role play. When it comes to my writing style, attention to detail is definitely a must. I enjoy engaging in just about any type of role play, and I'm all about trying new things! I am thrilled to be a part of this big family, and I look forward to creating with all of you. Now, without further ado, let us draw the curtain and begin a new story!​

Back
Top Bottom