MxM The Carrion King's Partner Search Thread

Currently reading:
MxM The Carrion King's Partner Search Thread

Local time
Today 2:58 AM
Introduction:

Hello, please do come in I promise I won't bite...well not much anyhow.

My name's The Carrion King but you're free to call me King. I've been roleplaying for several years though I'm new to this site. I have a fondness for fantasy, supernatural, and post apocalyptic roleplays and love playing as monsters. I am a terrible romantic who only plays male characters. I like to draw and spend a lot of time playing videogames, especially those set in fantasy worlds. Dragon Age is by far my favorite fallowed by The Elder Scrolls.

I tend to like playing the more submissive partner, though they may not look or act like it, so be sure to ask if you want me to play a more dominate character. That being said don't simply assume that all my characters are submissive, when in doubt simply ask.

I'm rather flexible about kinks and what not, though there are a few I refuse to take part in, but I'll get to that later. If you don't see something in that list don't be afraid to ask.

Also, despite the kinks list and everything else, sex in RPs is not a requirement. I'm more than happy to participate in RPs with little to no sex...to be honest I prefer RPs with a focus on story rather than sex.

If you nothing catches your eye in the Plot Seeds section either check back later or talk to me. I'm normally more than happy to come up with something else with you.

Now that that's out of the way...

Things to Keep in Mind:

Also known as the dreaded rules.

I'll try to keep these short and sweet.

+ MxM pairings only...this should be drilled in your head already.

+ As for Fandoms, I dislike cannon characters being played as PCs (With the exceptions of Player made characters like the Dragon Born and Courier Six). So Fandom RPs will be original stories played with OCs in Fandom worlds.

+ Posts don't have to be long. As long as they're a paragraph or two in length and you have good grammar we'll get along great. My posts tend to vary greatly in length, though the shortest is about two paragraphs. The more excited I am, or the more you give me to work with, the more I'll write.

+ I don't expect you to post everyday, multiple times a day, but two or three times a week would be greatly appreciated.

+ Don't use other people's art for your characters. Just don't, if you need a visual for your character (and don't want to use a photo) there are numerous character makers on the internet. Using other people's art is art theft (even if you don't clam it as your own) and isn't something I can tolerate.

+ Don't try to wiggle in Kinks that I've said no to. Also don't assume that simply because something is an "OK" that it means you can shove it in to the RP. When in doubt ask, as I said before I don't bite.

+ If you intend to rape/molest my characters A.) let me know (Unless we've already talked about it, in which case go ahead) B.) don't expect my characters to get over it in one or two posts or not to act scared of/pissed at your character. It's scary how often this happens.

+ If you're bored with an RP/simply too busy to continue please let me know. I'll extend the same courtesy.

+ Unless otherwise stated, or we're dealing with supernatural creatures, the greatest age difference I'll allow is ten years. If you want the age difference to be greater ask, I maybe willing to change it for specific plots.

Kinks:

OK

+ Biting (yes please)

+Romance/Relationships (pretty much required)

+Blood drinking (mostly for vampires...and Nate)

+Non-Con (ask)

+Vanilla

+Light Bondage

+ Oral Sex

+Cross Dressing

+More stuff I'm forgetting at the moment...

No

+Scat/Shit

+Watersports/Piss

+Death

+Cannibalism (in sexual situations)

+Removal of body parts

+Extreme violence/brutality

+Sex driven plots

+Shit I'm probably forgetting...​

Genres/Themes:

+ Romance (pretty much a requirement)

+ High Fantasy

+ Fantasy Elements/Races in Modern Times

+ Supernatural/Paranormal

+ Post Apocalypse

+ Zombie Apocalypse

+ Modern Day

+ Slice of Life

+ Sci-Fi

+ Assassins

+ Royalty (Especially w/ kingdoms at war)

+ Pirates

+ Anthros/Furries

+ Fairy Tales

Fandoms:

+ Dragon Age

+ The Elder Scrolls

+ Fallout

+ Soul Eater

+ Sword Art Online

+ Pokemon

Character Bank:

Link coming soon...

Pairings:

A series of pairings without plots.
Left is submissive, right dominate and the character in bold/italics is the one I'd like to play.

+Werewolf X Hunter

+Alpha Werewolf X Lone Wolf

+Human X Demon

+Lion Shifter X Tiger Shifter

+ Mage X Templar (Dragon Age)

More coming soon...

Plot Seeds:

Submissive characters are marked with (s), Dominate ones are marked with (D), and Characters that can go either way are marked with (sw).

Fantasy

Lucky Rabbit's Paw:

{Open}

Rabbit/Cyren (s)

The board was filled with faded papers. Each one depicting a different person, faces littered with scars and homes to twisted grins. Each one wanted for crimes ranging from public drunkenness, to murder, to treason. Each one marked with a symbol. Each symbol as different as the hunters that placed them there. Marking their quarry and warding others off. Only one was left untouched. The ink had faded to the point where the bounty could no longer be read, in fact most of the ink had faded to nothing. The only thing that was still visible was a vague face shape with long ears and a name; Rabbit.

Your character is hired to go after the ever elusive "Rabbit" a thief that has eluded everything that's ever been thrown at him. YC's employer wants YC to return, not with an item stolen from them, but a rather grisly trophy of the thief's death; the severed hand of the Rabbit. Either for personal reasons, recognition of skill, or just the money YC agrees and sets off. However like everyone before him YC fails...repeatedly. In a desperate attempt, or simply no longer paying attention, YC ends up trapping the both of them in a ruin. Injured YC now has to rely on the man he was trying to kill to escape. Hopefully the Rabbit's luck holds.

Obviously set in a Fantasy world that can be fleshed out according to how we want this to go. No real rules to character creation other than No gods and no demons.

Black Magic:

Valin Alardice (sw)

{Closed}

YC belongs to a line of exceptionally talented mages. Many of your family members have been/currently are advisers to the royalty. Unfortunately, YC doesn't have any of their talent. Every spell he tries fizzles out, even the simplest of spells are impossible for him to preform. YC is constantly humiliated by the fact that his much younger siblings/cousins are able to use magic better than he can. After seeing how many long nights YC spent combing through dusty old tomes and practicing till he's exhausted YC's older relative (sibling/parent/cousin/grandparent/aunt/uncle/etc) decides to help him out. They tell him that it could be the case of simply having a "rusty tap", or in other words that they have magical talent but are unable to access it. They then suggest that YC should summon a familiar and offers to help.

Not sure it it'll work YC and their relative preform the ritual in the basement/cellar/secret chamber/etc. This turn out to be a good thing because what YC summons isn't something they want everyone to see.

Out of the magic circle materializes a draconian creature. It's body is long, it's limbs spindly, It's tail is whip like and all of it is covered in metallic plates. It's eyes glow a sickly green as does the jewel in it's chest. There are several diamond shaped spaces down it's neck, and three slits on each side of it's head near it's eyes, that aren't covered by it's "armor". From these places and it's nostrils billows a glowing green smoke. It's a Basilisk, a highly toxic creature capable of killing with a glance.

YC's relative stumbles back at the sight of the monster and relays to YC exactly why he's unable to use magic. YC is a Black Mage and has been trying to work White Magic. Not that YC can just switch and start practicing Black Magic since it's outlawed. Afraid of what will happen YC decides to leave home, or if YC is in too much shock YC's relative prompts him, either way the two begin discussing YC's options...completely ignoring the creature YC just summoned.

Needless to say the Basalisk (MC) is not happy and voices his irritation over being left out of a very important conversation. YC is stunned, or scared witless, familiars are not supposed to talk. Of course that's not the only uncommon ability YC's new familiar possesses. MC has magic of his own, magic that he uses to take human form. Well at least YC no longer has to worry about how to smuggle a lizard monster out of the city/keep/etc.

Just a note, this can take place in a modern setting which of course adds the complication of not letting normal people find out. Also this plot can end up with our characters fighting some horrid evil, being adventurers, or just trying to find a place where neither will be bothered for their link with Black Magic.

Winter's Breath:

Bassilith (s)

{Open}

YC comes from a long line of dragon slayers and, wither he likes it or not, YC has been trained since early childhood to fight and slay the beasts. Unlike many who hunt dragons as a profession YC's family doesn't go for the eyes or the soft spot on the underside of the jaw, no they cut the artery that runs just under a dragon's wing. This technique has enabled YC's family to be the oldest of the dragon slaying families by letting them avoid the fangs and flames that dragons are known for. Not only that but YC's family is also in possession of armor made from the scales of a Northern Nightwing, a species of dragon native to the frozen lands and who's scales render it immune to extremes in temperature.

One day YC receives a letter from the king asking YC to deal with a particularly troublesome dragon. At first nothing really seems out of the ordinary; a dragon is rampaging, destroying towns, and simply making a nuisance of it'self. However as YC continues reading the letter a few things jump out as odd. First there are no records of a dragon nesting near the villages that where attacked, nor any other behavior by locals that would have pissed one off. Secondly the villages are far from each other, at least a day's travel between each. Third each village was home to a retired dragonslayer. YC is left to conclude that the dragon isn't after the villages but rather hunting down slayers, something dragons are not known to do. After all, as powerful as dragons are they're still beasts, and beasts are not capable of reasoning. Regardless of what has driven this dragon to act so out of character YC sets off to hunt it down.However things don't go as planned.

Upon arriving in the last place the dragon was seen YC is attacked by a mage. The assault is so quick that YC has no time to defend himself and passes out. Upon awaking YC finds himself in an elegant room with a nasty headache and a thin leather collar around his neck. Not long later a man enters the room. He towers over YC and gives him the coldest look, in fact everything about the man is cold including the air around him. He introduces himself as Bassilith and says that he's behind the attacks. When YC asks why he simply says he's looking for the armor YC's family is known for, but since YC is not in possession of it he's going to hold YC hostage and ask for the armor as ransom...not that Bassilith has any intention of letting any of you leave. YC is now tasked with finding a way out of Bassilith's tower and prevent his family's heirloom from falling into the mage's hands. Not that Bassilith makes it easy, as he rarely leaves YC alone for more than a few minutes.

Modern Day/Slice of Life

It's just Love, Right?:

{Open}

YC has a problem. At first glance it doesn't seem like a big problem, he has a crush on the barista (MC) that makes his coffee everyday. But there's more. YC is the son of a very successful CEO, wither he is actually involved in the company is up to you, and therefore always in the spot light. One day his father announces the the whole "Confirmed Bachelor" (If he's openly gay) or "Player" (If YC is closeted, BI, Pan, ETC) isn't working for the company's image and YC has to settle down and start a family. Wither YC kicks up a fit or not, the result is the same. YC now has to go through the painful process of finding a suitable wife, which leaves little time to go to their favorite coffee shop. The next time YC is able to sneak away is almost a month later. MC still remembers what YC orders and after voicing disappointment over YC not coming in as often anymore YC gets the courage to finally ask MC out. Now YC has to try and juggle two lives. The one they have to make their father happy/not ruin his father's business and the one that'll make him happy. Essentially lots of drama and angst, but also a healthy dose of fluff because these two characters do like each other.

The Cat and the King:

{Open}

Character A is a thief that the police has never been able to catch. He targets upscale homes in gated communities and, despite all the security, manages to get away Scot free every time...normally with several hundred dollars worth of loot.

Character B is the CEO of a company that builds and manufactures security systems and is rather frustrated that Character A is able to get past all his top of the line systems.

One night Character A breaks into Character B's house and Character B, who happens to be up, catches him. Rather than turning Character A in Character B offers him a job testing security systems. When asked why Character B would give Character A a job Character B says that if a mostly harmless burglar can find a way in then so can more dangerous people. Character A agrees and the two begin to work together.

It wouldn't be Make Believe if you Believed me:

Mikhail "Mike" Baker (s)

{Open}

YC is down on his luck. He just lost his job and his about to be kicked out of his house/apartment. With little other choice YC begins to look on the internet for jobs in the area, only to find that he's under (or over) qualified for just about all of them. The few interviews he does get are disappointing to say the least. Then an Email appears in his inbox. It's incredibly formal and asks if YC would be interested in a job as a live in caretaker. It sounds easy enough; simply cook, clean and make sure the person he's looking after does what he's supposed to (I.E. Take his medicine, go to doctor appointments, etc). In return YC will get a nice place to live, a car (being able to drive is a requirement), food, and even a credit card. It sounds like a dream come true and, skeptical or not, YC agrees.

Two days later YC meets a very kind older gentleman who introduces himself as Dr. Ian Baker. After asking some brief questions he asks YC to get in his car and takes him to a house in a gated community. The house is a nice sized, but the yard is over grown and newspapers have piled up on the front porch, making it look like no one lives there. MR. Baker informs him that the owner is unable to do yard work and leads him up to the front door. Once there he knocks. The person who opens the door isn't an old person, but a man (possibly in his late twenties). Mr. Baker introduces the man as his son Mikhail, though he is immediately corrected and says Mike, Baker. YC introduces himself and finds out why Mike needed a caretaker in the first place. He's Mostly Blind.

Mikhail is...not a nice guy. He's rude, mean, and seems to go out of his way to make people hate him. He stands at about six feet and is very thin. He drinks quiet a bit too. He has thin, almost non noticeable scars all over his face. He lost his sight after a car accident. He also developed an extreme fear of cars and driving. At the time of the accident he was going to school to become a graphic designer, but had to quit when he could no longer see. He still has a love of art, but being unable to actually draw or paint had left him agitated and unable to accurately express himself. He's also given up dating, due to the warped view that the accident has left him disfigured.

Post Apocalypse

Through a Gap in the Fence:

{Open}

'We are the last refuge for humanity. The lone stronghold against the abyss. The Keepers of Hope,' The words dripped from the megaphone, golden and sweet. The crowd lapped it up, starved for more. Their gazes turning to the man who stood head and shoulders above them all. Eyes wide as they took in the rich colors of his clothes, yet ignoring the bright splash of crimson across his face. He lifted his free hand gesturing to the wall that loomed over the buildings, spikes bared like the teeth of a starving beast. Their gazes all fallowed, not pausing for even a moment on bodies at their feet. Not even at the child who lay among them, blunt claws still clutching his mother's skirt. Glassy eyes staring at the endless blue of the sky and the birds that drifted past on the breeze. 'Like this wall, our bulwark against the mutants on the other side, we're here to protect you,'

Character A is a member of the Keepers of Hope, a military regime in charge of protecting the last pocket of pure humans from monstrous mutants. One day a gap is discovered in the wall that surrounds this pocket of humanity and Character A is one of the soldiers placed in charge of guarding it. Either by drawing the shortest straw or simply volunteering Character A is left with the night shift. For the first few night's Character A's time there is uneventful, at least until Character B shows up.

Character B is a mutant who was born looking mostly human...of course mostly human isn't the same as human, but it's enough to prevent Character A from killing Character B. The duo strike up an unlikely, and forbidden, friendship. One that's found out by one of Character A's fellow soldiers and reported to their commander. The penalty is death via public execution. Character A finds out about it and has to flee out into the unknown. Thankfully Character B is more than happy to tag along and help.

Set in a Post Apocalyptic world where about 99% of the human population (and most species of animals) have been mutated due to a virus released during a war. We can flesh out more of the world later. You can choose to play as either Character A or Character B, and I'll take the remaining character. Since Character A is an unmutated human they can't have powers, crazy hair/eye colors, etc. While Character B is a mutant it's mostly just their appearance that's non-human. So claws, fangs, horns, tails, crazy/animal ears, or any appearance changes are fine. Powers are a no go though, heightened senses etc due to the physical mutations don't count.

Zombie Apocalypse

Roses in the Devil's Garden:

{Open}

It's the Zombie apocalypse and YC is just trying to survive. YC has to quickly learn the new rules of this lawless world where the living are just as dangerous, if not more so, than the dead. So far they've learned that Mother Nature's evil and Lady Luck is fickle. After a storm forces them to take cover in an abandoned shed they find themselves face to face with the farm's owner. This man is less than pleased to see YC, at least if the shot gun in their face is any indication. After much pleading, and a humiliating search for bite marks, YC is allowed to stay. YC is kept under constant watch, either by the farm owner or one of his several sons. The only one who's never on guard duty is his youngest son (MC). Despite this MC and YC spend a lot of time together mostly tending to the fields or caring for the animals. Regardless of the amount of time they spend together MC is very closed off and getting him to answer the most basic questions is like pulling teeth. One night it begins to storm much like the night that YC arrived. Over the thunder YC hears an odd noise and slips out. Once outside they see MC, who was also awoken by the sounds. The duo head toward the barn and find several zombies have gotten in there and are happily snacking on the penned animals. MC tries to rescue them, but is stopped by YC. Now having the full attention of several zombies the two escape up into the hay loft and kick down the latter so they can't be fallowed. It's at this time that the farmer and the rest of his family notice that neither YC or MC are in the house and go out to find them. The sound draws the zombies out where they end up attacking them. After the storm ends and the zombies shuffle off the duo get down from the loft and see the carnage that's left. With farm no longer the safe haven it once was YC sets off, still determined to survive. This time with the added complication of a traumatized tag along.

Don't Threaten Me with a Good Time:

Nathaniel (Nathan/Nate) Castillo (s)

{Open}

It's been about twenty years since the zombie apocalypse began. Humanity is still in constant battles with the undead but has managed to wrestle some semblance of normalcy back into their lives. Some groups have even been able to build communities where life goes on much as it did before the war. YC lives in one of these places. Wither YC was born here, came here with their family (or alone) as a young child, or was among those who where part of the original group they've lived there for a long time. YC does their part to keep the community safe (if over 21) or attends lessons in basics weapons handling as well as basic survival (if their under 21). One day YC is asked to go into the back up storage area to retrieve something or another. While there YC hears some commotion. YC peaks out and sees everyone being rounded up by people in military (or what YC thinks is military) "armor". YC ends up hiding or (if they're the brave type) finds they're stuck.

The people leave and YC looks around for anyone remaining...there's not. Well not anyone living that is. The people who kidnapped YC's friends, neighbors, family, etc left the gates wide open and zombies have started trickling in. YC grabs what they can and heads out to find who ruined their life/rescue they're loved ones.

Sadly, despite the training they received, they're ill equipped to deal with the world outside of the community. Luckily they come across a friendly traveler who point YC in the direction of people who maybe able to help. With no other choice YC heads there only to find not a band of serious do gooders but a rowdy gang of thrill seeking mad men (and women).

YC walks into their "Community hall", which is really just a big bar, and into a party. Despite the zombie threat just outside their gates they're blaring music, everyone is almost blackout drunk (or two steps from it), and are cheering on several people who'd jumped up on the table and started dancing in their underwear. They're soon accompanied by a new man (MC), he's younger than the vast majority of the people there he proceeds to loudly proclaim that things are going well for them and they didn't loose anyone on their last run. Everyone cheers louder and as he scans the crowd he spots YC. He shushes everyone and motions towards YC, asking him to join him on the table and won't take no for an answer. Once there he asks YC what they're doing there. As YC explains the man begins to smile, flashing "shark" teeth, he then throws an arm around YC's shoulder and asks if anyone is up to help YC. The crowd is dead silent. The man chuckles and turns back to YC. He says that since no one else is stepping up he'll do it and introduces himself as Nathaniel. He waves bye to the group and leads YC out of the bar and off to his home.

Nate and YC will be going up against a group that is seen as unstoppable by most. The groups goals are unknown but the kidnappings have happened multiple times before. Originally the groups where small or made up of bandits. But lately things have escalated. I have a main villain (though if you want to throw any side baddies in the way be my guest). Also Nate is a cannibal, and has a rather flexible sense of morality, so if that bothers you i'd be best to avoid this plot. Also the age of YC can be no younger than 18 (duh) and no older than 36, for reference Nate is 26.

Paranormal/Mascaraed

The Scent of Your Blood:

{Open}

The world just ended. And I do mean "just" ended as in a giant portal to the realm of monsters and demons just opened up in front of YC's face. Monsters are cutting people down in the street. The man to YC's left was just swooped up by some bat monster and had his insides torn out. Running through the streets YC is looking for any place to hide. Instead YC runs into slobbering eight foot reptilian monster (MC) that just got done snacking on some unsuspecting idiots. Frozen in fear YC is sure they're going to die, instead MC simply gets in close and says something about YC's blood. Baffled YC watches as MC sheds it's monstrous form for something that appears more human. MC bows, Calls YC My Lord, and swears to protect him. Now even more confused YC asks what's going on, only to have MC tell him that he is the offspring of an extremely high ranking demon one that MC owes a life debt to. A life debt he never thought he'd be able to pay because the demon died. YC now has a powerful, but not invulnerable creature as a guardian whither YC wants one or not.

You can decided what this character does with the knowledge of his heritage, and his new demonic companion. He can embrace it, learn about his powers and try to take over earth (to save it from the monsters or rule over the world like a god) or deny it, fight his powers, and try to find a place where he can just be normal.

Hanging Tree:

{Open}

YC is a paranormal investigator...who has a hard time convincing his family that it is indeed a real job. After several jobs that all turned out to be hoaxes YC is about ready to give up and find a different line of work. That is until an older balding man comes into YC's office and nervously places a folder on YC's desk. The man then explains that he's in charge of a development project but every time they try to start building something happens. At first it was little, bulldozers wouldn't start or important papers would go missing. However it's begun to escalate. A mishap with some equipment caused one of the workers to become seriously injured and many more have reported seeing something in the area at night. The man then says that he's afraid it's only a matter of time before someone turns up dead. Even if YC is skeptical they take the case. YC immediately begins to look into the history of the area and finds the house that they're trying to tear down is rumored to be haunted...however YC is surprised to find no records of any horrific events that would have caused a spirit to become trapped in the house. Deciding that they'll get no further in solving the mystery if they don't go out they head to the house. YC finds nothing wrong with the house, at least at first glance and begins to wander the grounds. While out he finds an old twisted tree...and a man looking up into the branches. YC confronts him and tells him that he shouldn't be there and that it's dangerous. The man looks startled then laughs before telling YC that he's the one who shouldn't be there. Something distracts YC from the man and when he looks back the man's gone.

The man (MC) turns out to be a ghost. He's not haunting the house but rather the ancient tree on the property. How long it take YC to figure it out is up to you, but YC is ultimately left with the task of expelling the ghost or trying to get him to cross over. This is much harder than it seems and over the coarse of YC's failed attempts the two become close (possibly to the point where YC doesn't want to get rid of him). If YC decides to not expel the ghost he'll have to figure out a way to stop the destruction of the house and the tree (something made harder by his meager funds).

YC can have some form of psychic powers if you want but it's not a requirement.

More coming soon...

Fandom Plot Seeds:

The Elder Scrolls:

Hand in Hand with the Damned

Farnis Nightrun (s)

{Open}

YC is an adventure in Skyrim who is asked to take care of a cave full of Necromancers. What was meant to be a relatively simple task becomes much more complex after YC reaches the center of the cave system. Bound to a crude stone table is a young (probably about 19 or 20 year old) wood elf. His skin is pale as snow, a sign to YC that he's dead. Not wanting to leave the body there to rot YC begins to untie him, only to see the mer twitch at the contact. YC realizes that the mer isn't dead but undead, more specifically he's a vampire.

The vampire, who introduces himself as Farnis, claims to be from Cyrodil and was brought to Skyrim by a group of Necromancers. For what he claims not to know. He asks to be allowed to repay YC for his rescue and ends up traveling with YC. Unlike many Bosmer Farnis does use his natural abilities for thieving, instead he actually works as a type of bounty hunter, catching and killing criminals. He's smaller than most Bosmer and looks rather young, both things that cause others to underestimate him in a fight...something few live to regret. His appearance is a little odd, and not simply because he's a vampire. Farnis is a hybrid, though what he's mixed with he won't say.

Coming Soon...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom