Currently reading:
MxF The Duke Request Thread

DukeJohn

Count
Local time
Today 9:28 PM
PM if interested

Older Actress/Younger Actor

For this one an actress in the 35-50 range is cast in a Graduate-esq older woman/younger man romance alongside a younger actor. She either recently had a humiliating divorce or is in a terrible marriage. The actor used to be thin and played boy next door roles but bulked up to be the eye candy in this film. Sparks will obviously fly and they will begin an affair. We can do the initial tension building as they film their love scenes and then obviously their real ones off screen. This could be extended to a long term idea with them continuing their affair after shooting wraps and potentially causing a scandal when they're exposed in the media.

Older Model and Younger Man

For this one I thought MC would be a very famous lingerie model who was getting a little older (at least for a model), maybe like 35-40. I was picturing a Brazilian like Adriana Lima, dark hair, smooth bronze skin.

Anyway, perhaps she has just had an awful breakup with her husband or longtime boyfriend jilting her. On the rebound she gets involved with MC, who is a younger man in his early-mid 20's. He could be a celebrity like an actor who just bulked up for a big role, rock star, or athlete, or even a normal man, maybe a strong young man who is hired to do yardwork in her yard. It could start out as just a fun friends with benefits thing with him as her "boytoy", maybe she shows him off at some events. But then later it could get more serious if we wanted. If it gets more serious later it might be nice to have her have a kid from the previous relationship that he will meet.

Actor and Personal Trainer

For this one I will be playing an actor who needs to get in shape for a role, I'm thinking either a young skinny actor or an older actor who is a bit out of shape. YC will be the perfect blonde personal trainer he works with who works with a bunch of major celebrities. Was picturing the archetypal super toned yoga goddess type. Wanted an age difference either way, maybe a little older than the younger actor and younger than the older actor.

The story could start out professional and with them becoming friends and then she'll eventually start being attracted to him as his body changes and they'll have to deal with that. Lots of spontaneous sex on machines and exercise mats. Would also be interesting to navigate a long term relationship later with him being a lot more famous than her.

Older Woman-Younger Man Tennis Idea

For this one I want the top women's tennis pro to take a new male tennis player under her wing who has just won his first big tournament. She'll give him advice about his career and obviously sex will be involved. She can be retired in her 40's or still playing in her 30's on the back end of her career. I'd like MC as young as possible but I would go as high as 22-23 if you were not comfortable with a 19 year old. If he is on the younger end he might be a virgin but on the older end he would realistically have had some experience with tennis groupies or other young female players on tour. For YC I was picturing a classy European like Steffi Graf. MC would be young and well built. Maybe you could throw in her being divorced and having lost some of her confidence for some backstory so being with MC puts an extra spring in her step.

Picture Idea

Here is the picture. I find the differing facial expressions really interesting with the one on the left looking intrigued, the middle one looking happy, and the one on the right looking annoyed, so I'm incorporating that into the idea.

4h69qj4vn7861.jpg

So I'm thinking I'll be some kind of high status man here, a rock star with groupies would be easy enough (I'd go more for an eclectic alternative type guy and not a hair metal thing) or he could be an athlete or movie star with them as models or just normal hot college girls. Was open on his age too, he could be young and studly to go with them or he could be an older man. Maybe one or all of them could have daddy issues.

For how it starts I love the idea of them all waiting in bed for him at some point. For the rock star/groupie scenario it does seem best for him to meet them all at once after a show. If they're models he could meet them separately and the story merges at some point.

Running off the theme of the facial expressions I thought the middle one would be a big fan, the one on the left will not really know about him but be fascinated, and then the one on the right will be disinterested or have some kind of negative impression, although may receive an attitude adjustment after the sex. The story could maybe be extended by having a relationship with them as his three girlfriends afterward, which would obviously draw varying reactions from the public and the people in all their lives.

Last edited:
Added the actress and fitness model ideas and renamed the thread.

If the Athlete/bookworm is still available! I'd be interested! If it is I'd love a PM.

I like the figure skater and football player pairing and Sugar daddy idea. Can I pm you?

Back
Top Bottom