MxF The Enchanted Rose Reversed

Currently reading:
MxF The Enchanted Rose Reversed

Local time
Today 3:02 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
In a kingdom far away, a once beautiful princess named Elowen is cursed by a vengeful sorceress, transforming her into a fearsome beast. Hidden away in a grand but isolated castle, she is told that the curse can only be broken if someone truly loves her for who she is, not for her appearance.

One day, a humble but kind-hearted (traveler/prince/villager) Muse B ventures into the forest be it on a dare, curiosity, getting lost, seeking shelter, etc. He stumbles upon Elowen's castle and, drawn by his curiosity, enters despite the warnings of the villagers.

As Muse B and the beastly princess cross paths, he finds himself intrigued by her intelligence, wit, and the sadness that lurks behind her fierce exterior. Despite her terrifying appearance, he begins to see the person she once was and could still be.

As their bond deepens, Muse B must confront his own fears and the prejudices of those around him. But time is running out, and the curse's deadline looms. Will Muse B be able to break the spell and reveal the true Elowen before it's too late? Or will the enchanted rose's last petal fall, dooming her to remain a beast forever?

OOOOOOOooooOoOOOoO!!

What do you think? If you're interested in something like this, shoot me a message or DM! I prefer writing on discord, but here is fine. skilled, but short replies aren't a problem at all. OOC friendly. World building enthusiast. I'm CST, but on frequently.

Back
Top Bottom