The Forest [Survival, Deserted Island, Horror]

Currently reading:
The Forest [Survival, Deserted Island, Horror]

SilentFairy

Knight
Local time
Today 10:06 PM
header.jpg

Welcome to Flight 2565, from San Juan Puerto Rico to Orlando, Florida. Please be sure that you tables and seats are in the upright position and turn off all electronic devices until we tell you they can be used. Please look at the flight attendant for emergency instructions and again, thank you for flying with us

It was a normal day for the people leaving the paradise island of PR back to their own homes, or those going for a vacation in Florida. The weather reported sunny and calm through the flight so nobody had any reason why to suspect anything. The plane went off and everything was calm, however about two hours into the flight a rather big storm sorrounded the airplane causing the engines to stop fully and the big airplane to fall into the middle of an island. The island was huge and nobody knew where they were. However one thing soon would become clear, THEY ARE NOT ALONE!

ooc:
- I am looking for people who can post more than 300 words per post. Give others something to reply to. I will not accept one liners I want your best.

- I will act as a GM on this game, in short I will be telling the story. I will also play npcs and the like.

- If you have some emergency and are going away for awhile please let us know that way I will not kill your char off.

- have fun and... TRY TO SURVIVE!

-=-=-=--=-=
This will not be first come first serve!

Name:
Fears:
Skills:
Phobias:
Personality:
Other:
Background:​

I noticed that about 29 people have viewed this request and no one's posted, so I thought I should be the first. Unless you don't want people posting here. In that case, I'll delete this.

Form:

Name: Matthew Hauer
Dislikes: Hyprocrisy and having his ideas being shot down
Fears: The dark, the ocean, and phsycopaths
Skills: Pyrotechnics and the ability make anything out of anything
Phobias: The ocean and the dark
Personality: Nice enough guy when you don't get into an argument with him. He's often in a cheerful mood and is a little optimistic. He'll help you out if he likes you and will just be a nice guy if he doesn't know you that well. He's argumentative though, he gets defensive of his ideas if they're criticized and will be the first to speak up if he doesn't like someone else's idea.
Other: Works as a pyrotechnics guy for a bigshot director who makes as many explosions as Tom Cruise. In other words, he's rolling in it. He's also a part time inventor and fulltime DIY guy. The first time his sink broke, he tried fixing it himself and ended up flooding his house. He's also overly confident in his abilities to fix and make things.
Background: Matt was born in Bossier City Louisiana, and found his calling as a pyromaniac at the age of 8 when he remembered seeing his first Fourth of July. After that, he began making homemade bombs with his older brother. When he got to Highschool, he got into DIY videos. When he graduated college, he hooked up with his theater crazed sister who'd somehow managed to become a Hollywood director and got a job as a pytrotechnics guy. He's been in the pyrotechnics field for 13 years now and is heading to Florida for a new, high paying job. He had previously taken a job for a movie similar to Waterworld being shot off the coast of San Juan.​

Last edited:
Thanks but apparently there is no interest for this I am deleting this soon.

Back
Top Bottom