Female(s) needed The Four Realms

Zory

Sunshine Riptide
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:32 AM
Pronouns
They/Them
I'm going to keep this as brief as possible because I don't want it to be constricted to a linear path so early. Also, if the group decides they want humans to know of the supernatural, that is fine, or we can keep it a secret.

This is a joint effort. I may have posted the ideas, but I leave a lot of room for plotting. This story will be all of ours. Our baby we make together. OOC chatting is a must.

Not too petty on grammar but prefer the third person. Tenses are a weakness and spelling can be hard so I don't sweat it too much.

Face claims aren't a must, but descriptions are. We need to see/imagine what a character is looking at.

Don't make overpowered characters (All characters must be approved first for this particular reason). The story revolves around them having abilities and it's fun to use them to their full potential, but one character shouldn't easily overpower another. On the flip, don't make them weak or where they're constantly getting injured every time they use their abilities. Also, communicate with the person your character is interacting with before establishing any pre-existing friendships/relationships, fights, drama, etc (I.E. Don't cut off someone's arm or something without establishing this with the other person first).

The story revolves around the plot, but smut is allowed, however, please fade to black and don't dominate the story with your romantic attempts.

As for pairings: MxF, MxM, FxF or any other preference you can think of is perfectly fine.

This shouldn't need to be said but: All characters must be 18+ years and adhere to site rules.

Finally, I plan on establishing a posting order. If you are unable to post, please let the group know, or if you need extra time. After 3 days of no word, the next person will be able to go.

What I need:

3-4 interested people with characters that are fitted to be a part of this group. If willing to play a particular nemesis throughout the plot, that is also alright.

Below is an example character sheet

Name:

Species:

Height:

Weight:

Orientation:

Personality:

Appearance: Text or Picture

Dislikes:

Abilities:

Weaknesses:

Bio:

Extra:

Feel free to keep aspects of your character a secret, in fact, please do. It'll be more fun.

Plot: Other creatures exist in this world but the four most powerful species rule the four respective kingdoms.

North- Dragons (Zory) The north is filled with mountains and ice. Glaciers cover much of the Northern most sea.

South- (Jarl - species to be determined)

East- Witches (Brooks)

West- Vampires (NapQueen)

These four species have maintained the peace by dividing the world into four equal kingdoms, in which they rule over how they see fit.

This peace has lasted many centuries and in honor of this, a yearly feast is held. From year to year, it changes in which Kingdom is to host this ceremony, and this year, it is the Northern Kingdom's turn to wow their guests. The festivities are full of conflict, admiration, and mystery. Each year is unexpected, and anything can happen.

Please reply with a DM if you are interested in joining this plot and what realm you think you'd belong to. Do not comment on this post.

Approved Characters will be posted below! Please don't forget to message me first if interested!

Name: Nevada Cadman

Species: Wyvern

Height: Human Form: 5'10'' Dragon Form: 8'0''

Weight: H:175lbs D: 1500lbs

Appearance:

Orientation: Bisexual

Personality: Cold, calculating, and observant. Stubborn and a bit of a snob.

Dislikes: Just about anything that's not a dragon.

Abilities: Has control over ice in both human form and dragon form. Minor shapeshifting abilities only to control the size of his dragon and to shift into human form. As a human, he's one of the best fighters the Dragon realm has to offer. As a dragon, he can breathe ice and fly.

Weaknesses: Fire.

Bio: Nevada is the younger brother to the Crowned Princess of Belindo. As proper in the kingdom, the eldest child is the heir to the throne and the second child goes through rigorous training to become the guardian to the crown. He's been through intensive training all of his life.

Name: Loralie Dawn
Species: Vampire
Height: 5'7
Weight: 115
Orientation: Bisexual
Personality: A calm and observant individual when it comes to other species but when it comes to her own she's quite open… playful even.
Appearance:
Likes: Blood. She likes to spar and even likes to watch the sunrise even though it tries to kill her.
Dislikes: She honestly doesn't care for any other species aside from her own. Being a Vampire is the dream.
Abilities: She is the best fighter of the Vampires which is highly due to her possessing photographic reflexes that adapt to any fighting style that she witnesses.
Weaknesses: It takes a few hits to finally get a hold of fighting combinations. Also, sun. She needs her ring to survive.
Bio: Loralie was originally a human born into slavery. Her owner forced her to fight the other kids in order for her to have the privilege to eat. Eventually this became her fighting against other slaves for their owners entertainment. After continuously winning, the other owners got annoyed and hired four men to beat her to death. Roses owner couldn't imagine losing out on the money she was making him and took her near lifeless body to a rumored healer in the depths of the woods. It was there that the "healer" saved her life by gifting her immortality.

Last edited:
While I bump this thread, I feel a little clarity is in order.

What I would love to have is a few more interested people join us. All of the realms are still open and you can even join with your own species. There is no limit on creativity!

Looking forward to hear from you

Always happy to help bump up numbers if you can fathom the idea of yet another roleplay with me. :p

Does anyone know what kingdom (or independent area) is full of misty forests?

Back
Top Bottom