All ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š

fairiewings

โ€โžท.ยฑ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๏ฝก๏ฝก๏ฝก
Local time
Today 3:23 AM
Pronouns
she/her
เงฒ โ™• ๏น™ โ› ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง โœ ๏นš

greetings ! you can find more information about me here , i ask that you do read through it before messaging me . i have had a story idea for ages and am looking for a writing partner ( or more ! ) who is willing to help me write about it . first thing to mention is smut , gore , violence , maybe even death will occur . i was hoping to find a descriptive and detailed writer ! the story idea is below . i am not too picky on which character to play . we will write as if we're roleplaying . if that is something you are interested in , please send me a private message <3 i ask that you include a small paragraph about yourself ( name , age , pronouns , timezone , info about you , and a writing sample ) . thank you for stopping by ! ( if you wish to use this plot , please credit me ! )

เงฒ โ™• ๏น™ โ› ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ โœ ๏นš

ใ€‚settings : a hidden , enchanted garden surrounded by towering , ancient trees that seem to whisper secrets . the garden is filled with radiant flowers that bloom in vibrant colors , a crystal-clear pond that reflects the sky , and an air imbued with magic . it exists in a secluded part of an enchanted forest , only accessible through a hidden portal that appears once every hundred years.

ใ€‚protagonist : elara , a spirited young woman with a deep love for nature and a yearning for adventure . she is a skilled herbalist , known in her village for her ability to heal with plants . elara is strong-willed and compassionate , but she harbors a longing for something beyond the confines of her mundane life .

ใ€‚antagonist : thorne , a brooding and enigmatic guardian of the garden who was cursed to remain within its boundaries . he possesses the ability to manipulate the garden's magic and has a deep connection to the flora and fauna . thorne is torn between his duty to protect the garden and his desire for freedom , which fuels his conflict with elara .

ใ€‚conflict : elara accidentally stumbles upon the portal to the secret garden and finds herself trapped inside . the garden has a mysterious magic that allows only one individual to leave, and elara must confront thorne , who is bound to the garden . ss they navigate the enchanting yet dangerous landscape , they discover that they are both cursed in different ways . elara must decide whether to fight for her freedom or help thorne break his curse , knowing that only one of them can ultimately leave the garden .

ใ€‚synopsis : when elara discovers the hidden portal to the enchanting garden of one , she is drawn in by its beauty , only to realize that she is trapped within its magical confines . the garden is a paradise , but it holds a dark secret : only one person can leave alive . thorne , the garden's tortured guardian , is both her captor and her ally as they face magical creatures , treacherous terrain , and the garden's own defenses . as elara and thorne work together to uncover the truth behind their curses , they forge an unexpected bond filled with passion and heartache . torn between her longing for freedom and her growing feelings for thorne , elara must make a choice that will change both their lives forever . in a race against time and magic , they must confront their destinies in a garden where love and sacrifice intertwine .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom