Character(s) The Gathering

Currently reading:
Character(s) The Gathering

NECJinx

Knight
Local time
Today 8:54 AM
Welcome to my crazy World!
There are all sorts of fun individuals located here.
Come meet them all!
Most don't bite, I swear.

Requirements for those who Wonder
Stay on the market path. I don't know how many times guests had vanished ober the course of the years. Curiousity gets the better of them. Which causes them to become a snack to demons, vampires and other hungry characters. This is a just warning. You don't have to obey. But your flesh and soul might just pay for it.

Stealing is crime. I don't mind sharing. As lomg as you ask. If caught stealing... Well I will unleash the hounds. And not the friendly kind either. Hades as loaned me his hell hounds as a thank you gift for creating a roleplay in his honor.

If you are looking for a traveling partner. Just ask me. I am always up for a good adventure.

Some Insight
Those who live here aren't your typical people. Some may appear human, while others do not. Many have some form of abilities. Ranging from mutations, magic, shape shifting, born or forced into situations.

The majority here are friendly. Some are just hungry. I can't control them all. For there are far too many. But overall, they are a pretty decent group.​

Back
Top Bottom