The Gnomes Are Coming To Take Me Away, Haha...

Currently reading:
The Gnomes Are Coming To Take Me Away, Haha...

Demos Darkfire

Danger Zone
Local time
Today 6:21 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
They're coming to take me away...

Hello, I am Demos, or Dems to acquaintances, or even Pasky to friends. I am an on again off again retired asshole Roleplayer. I started a long time ago in the strangest of places, POGO.com. An online game website. Like... online cards, pool, matching games, that kind of game site. I was also running around the Yahoo User Chat Rooms for a few years losing a lot of fights and winning almost none.

My curiosity was piqued when some old-head role player who typically was my strongest nemesis and often one of my greatest allies and friends in a long stint of my writing career showed up in the middle of an old, empty forum and started talking. He then pinged me on facebook, along with others, to join. I gave it about two weeks and today said "Fck it" and joined.

Some other things about me; I've been writing since I was eight or nine and I will be 31 in a couple of weeks, Red Pandas, if it wasn't already obvious, are my favorite animals, I have a cat, and I work for a mental health non-profit.

I lean to the evil side when I role play. I have been a villain in many of the stories I get involved in, but every once in awhile it's nice to play some random, extremely happy, eccentric good guy. I am very sporadic, I'd say. I try to at least make a post in Role plays once a month, but when the mood strikes me, I can throw one out every other day. I'll be looking around for interesting chances.

Cheers.

It is a pleasure to meet you and welcome to the site! I do hope you love it here and I look forward to seeing you around

Oh my heart, I haven't seen a Seneca Nations flag since I moved west. 💜 Reminds me of home.
Welcome, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum! I do hope you enjoy your stay here! May your Muse sing sweetly for you on this day and many more to come! 🧡

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom