The Great and Venerable Sir Foxxington III of Pentsworth, esquire. At your service.

Currently reading:
The Great and Venerable Sir Foxxington III of Pentsworth, esquire. At your service.

SirFoxxington

of Recognitive Service
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 11:46 AM
Hello all, my name is Fox (yes, really). I've been roleplaying for a long time but have been put of the game for some years now. About the only thing I won't touch is sexual/romantic focused RPS, although will happily indulge the odd spat. My main focus is fantasy or steampunk, but I'll hit anything that seems interesting.

I'm an avid gamer and will try to give anyone on the other end of the screen a good time. Just please be willing to give me some wiggle room as I am likely quite rusty.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Good day and welcome,

I do hope your able to find what your looking for.
There is a wide range of writers, from those who do it for a living to those who are enthusiastic amateurs. With an equally wide selection of genres and settings to fall into. Lots of dark leanings.

Problems? Seek out our wonderful staff.
More casual queries may be able to be answered by the long term residents often found lurking around chat.

I look forward to seeing your request thread, hopefully You will find a good match amongst the other requestee's.
I suspect you are going to have to work a bit harder to find RP's that aren't in some way relationship based, but they are out there. If you're stuck give a shout and will see if we can't assist.

May your journey be an enjoyable one.
All the best.
Nyx.

Welcome back! Looking forward to reading as the rust knocks off.

Back
Top Bottom