Currently reading:
MxF The Grimoire Adventures of William and Amanda

paraveene

The Surprise Tentacle Monster
Local time
Today 8:22 AM
Pronouns
She/They/Them
Hi! I'm glad you're viewing this, if you don't know what this title entails, then you're entirely too young. Yes, I based this RP on The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy- and it's basically the same source material, with some adjustments. Darker, not childish tomfoolery about a Jamaican Grim Reaper who makes a pact with two kids: A sociopath and a dunce.

Anyway, let's get down to the meat of it.

Requirements:

This is horror or a dark comedy or both, not SoL. It can include romance (or some levels of smut- but this purely plot-based) because that makes things more interesting,

You have to had watched the cartoon. Just so you can have a background and interpretation on the characters and the world we're trying to build.

I value RPs because my main goal in life is to write, it's really good practice for me, and I'm definitely the kind of gal to get excited when I find gold and have an amazing partner.

This RP should be purely paragraphs (3 paragraphs minimum, because I need meat- not bones), no single sentences or single paragraphs. Grammar doesn't have to be perfect ( I use Grammarly because I tend to think faster than I type and forget words), but it should be there.

Replies don't have to be daily, but we should definitely have to have thorough communication to plan and put this story out there.

Don't let me do all the work! Story-building and world building are incredibly hard when you do it by yourself, and this is a heavy load. We are a team! And I frankly love having an amazing partner to team up with, a good partner makes a roleplay addictive.

We're not doing cookie-cutter "dark" stereotypical, there's dark humor, description, and in-depth characters. The easiest part about this roleplay is that it's not entirely original, it's based off something, so we have something to go off of, instead of going in blind.

Woo. Now that that's over with.

The Roleplay:

The twist that sets this roleplay apart from the source material is the characters. We can play around with their race because of this a new age and definitely welcome diversity in every form. These characters are required to be a lot older than the source material- so there are some adjustments ahead.

(Mandy) We're keeping Mandy or Amanda a sociopath- but sociopaths also care about certain people, what we know about Mandy is that she sometimes displays emotions. We can play that up here, torment, loneliness, and the remote feeling that everyone is beneath you in every bit of intelligence.

(Billy) William, on the other hand, shouldn't be a dumbass in this medium because it's boring both for me and you for Amanda and Grim to carry the story (He wouldn't be useful if so)- but he can have slow moments. And he can get the group into predicaments.

I'm planning on playing out his family life, his dim-witted and distant father, and his overprotective psychotic/obsessive mother. We can use this to shape young "Billy" into who he is- he's probably the most "normal" character.

(Grim) The Grim Reaper is portrayed differently in each medium he or she is used in. We'll decide on how to play our Grim and make him unique to us.

There will be many characters throughout this roleplay and we'll definitely juggle the responsibilities of portraying the plethora of them.

Suggestions are welcome. Nothing is set in stone.

I think I've covered everything! If you got any questions, PM me! I'm excited, you should be too. I hope to hear from you soon.

Back
Top Bottom