Considering Writing Again
Staff member
Dungeon Master
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 6:51 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
After a successful adventure wherein you killed the bad 'uns and retrieved the whozits and whatnots, your valiant band of adventurers find themselves with pouches full of gold and a tavern full of liquor to drink.

What could go wrong?

This tongue and cheek 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons adventure is intended for 4-6 5th level characters. It's heavily inspired by the Rat Queens one shot published by Wizards of the Coast, but I am changing it up.

After an evening of debauchery, our heroes will need to retrace their steps to figure out what actually happened the night before, while dealing with the fallout of those actions.

Your characters have all been adventuring together for roughly 4 levels now, and should be inspired by the idea of glorious fuck ups who still manage to get the job done, like Vox Machina or the Rat Queens.

Basically, if your character would never get pulled into drunken shenanigans, this isn't the adventure for you. Also, if you're uncomfortable with the premise of not having control of your character's actions over a night of drunken shenanigans, whelp, that's the premise of this adventure, so good hunting.

Characters will use standard character creation rules with point buy for stats and fixed hit points. The adventure will lean more heaving on roleplaying than combat, but there will be some fighting.

I'm an experienced DM and am happy to help with character creation. I'll set up a D&D Beyond campaign page for character sheets and die rolls.

If you are interested in playing, PM me a character concept. Doesn't need to be super fleshed out, just a general idea to show you're on board with the themes and inspiration for the campaign.

If you have questions or want to chat about possible character ideas, my inbox is open.

Players: 0/6
4 minimum to start.

Back
Top Bottom