Any The Hardwing family

Currently reading:
Any The Hardwing family

Spiceywolf15

Beauty Defined
Local time
Today 9:36 PM
Hello everyone! I have a set of new characters and ideas I have been working with and am ready to take here to Dream Realms. These 3 characters are all part of the same family, although if you only want to rp with 1 of them that is more then welcome. For purposes of Dreamrealms rules they will all be aged up a bit as the youngest member of the family is 13 at the time of any artwork she has. Without further ado allow me to introduce, The hardwing family!
36789512_222799435011884_7172680437557362688_n.jpg

On the left we Have Isabelle Hardwing. In the Middle Amore. On the Right, Rebecca.

Isabelle is 25 and the adopted daughter of an incredibly wealthy bank executive. She works as an international fashion model doing runway shows and works for several different companies to appear in their magazines, such as Victoria's secret catalogues, and vogue. Isabelle is the shortest member of the family in which an incredible height runs through the entire lineage. She stands at 6" 1'

In the middle we have the youngest member of the hardwing family. College student Amore hardwing is 18 years old and just started college on a basketball scholarship. She is strong willed and super active, with a bit of a sensitive side if you can find it! She is the niece to Isabelle, Daughter of Rebecca and stands at 6" 4

And finally we have Rebecca Hardwing. Rebecca is the mother of Amore and older sister to Isabelle. She is 30 years old and her childhood was horrific. However she has recovered (for the most part) and is in charge of a decent sized street gang that takes in abused women and fights their abusers. Rebecca stands at a monstrous 6" 5' Rebecca also hates men in any capacity so any rps with her must be with a female character.

If you want to know more, or are interested in rping with any (Or all) Of these characters Let me know! I look forward to hearing from you!

Back
Top Bottom