Unspecified ~The Heartless~

Currently reading:
Unspecified ~The Heartless~

Local time
Today 6:17 AM
Hello to all who may be reading this thread! My name is Phive_Butlr but you may feel free to shorten this name in any way you like. I'm new to this site but not at all new to roleplaying. I've come from sites that are rather strict in their rules, limiting creativity and free-thinking. Stumbling across this place is like a breath of fresh air due to this fact. Just be aware that my writing may be slightly more reserved as I adjust to these changes and get accustomed to the new freedoms that are available to me now!

Now that I've gotten that introduction out of the way, I'll give you some more in depth information about what I have to offer:
~I've got 10+ years of writing experience under my belt.
~I'm a young writer and have been out of the practice for awhile so I may be a bit rusty.
~I consider myself a semi-literate writer. My responses vary between 200-1,000 words per character, but I do my best to always try and match my partner's post lengths.
~Fair warning, I'm a chatterbox and tend to talk a lot out of character.
~I've had experience with RPing MxM and MxF relationships, however, I have never tried portraying a FxF relationship. This is something that I would be willing to try but I'm a bit nervous that my replies would not be satisfactory.
~The overarching plot or story of an RP will always interest me more than any smut that may accompany it but I never have a problem with including it if it doesn't bog down the theme too consistently.
~Finally, I'm a university student at the moment, studying full time with a job outside of this. I will not be able to make daily posts. I will be most active on weekends and will be able to respond most frequently at the end of the week.

I'm currently looking for one partner that would be willing to test a dystopian fantasy plot out . I have some pre-established ideas as it is loosely based off of a story I've read. However, I am more than willing to be flexible and tweak, change, add on, or discard any portion of the RP you may not be a fan of. Here's a basic summary/pitch of the ideas that are floating around in my head currently:

"When they first arrived in our realm, there was complete pandemonium. Worldwide, citizens took to the streets and gazed at the sky in a bewildered and dazed state as their cities crumbled to dust around them. Many people screamed in their panic, seated themselves on the ground and wailed in despair. Some attempted to run, tripping over themselves and stumbling in their fruitless attempt to seek a safe place of refuge that simply didn't exist. Others could do nothing more than hold their loved ones close, frozen in their terror. People claimed that it was the end of the world as we knew it, that the apocalypse had finally come and all of existence was going to be destroyed. Amidst the mass chaos, it wasn't hard to believe at the time. On that chilly December evening, everything we thought we knew about reality was turned upside down and skewed. Mankind would never be the same again. Fact and fantasy became so entangled that we had a difficult time distinguishing which was which. As smoke hissed and floated up to the sky in menacing tendrils, stinging our eyes and clinging to the backs of our throats with a suffocating intensity, we were forced to face the truth. Demons were real. And they were invading our planet. The voids they left behind as they tore into reality now threaten mankind."

Despite the humans' initial response to the invasion, the demons came with no intention to harm or maim. They claimed that they simply wanted our species to coexist peacefully. They have begun integrating into our society and true to their word, they have avoided getting involved in most human affairs. All those except the bargainers. Some have put an offer on the table, an offer so desirable that many can not refuse the temptation. Trade a limb, and have one wish granted. Whatever you desire can be yours, for the price of a mere finger or toe. It is not understood what use the demons have for human parts but those desperate enough to make the deals often don't bother with considering these questions.

There is one demon that contracts differently than the rest. He has no interest in arms and legs. Rather, he's searching for hearts. He preys on the weak, finding young tortured souls that have been turned away by other demons and are desperate to make a deal. He tells them he'll steal their heart for two years, under which time the humans will act as his puppets and do his will. In return they are granted their one favor or wish. Little do the humans know... he is building teams of these heartless all around the world, all for one purpose; to shut down the voids that the demons left behind when they entered our realm.

Back
Top Bottom