Currently reading:
MxM The hidden world of the Undergrove family hunters

Lir_the_witch

The Forest Witch
Local time
Today 7:15 AM
Pronouns
He/him
I'm looking to do a Halloween spooky season type RP, I have this character Diego who's a monster hunter in the modern day world like his family and those before him, I think it might be interesting and fun.

Some more information:
~ Diego is like 29, make your character around that age please
~ I'm planning for this to be a M/M romance [Or masc leaning Nonbinary or other folk]
~ RP vibe is like, take nostalgic halloween from early 2000's and mash it with Buffy the vampire slayer and teen wolf [except, you know adults]
~ I can be very forgetful, if I don't respond for a week you can ass blast me with messages if you wish to see what's going on, on my end
~ I love worldbuilding! so chat with me about that kinda thing!
~ Your character can be anyone as long as they fit into the setting/plot
~ I have been roleplaying for years, at least 9 years at this point

Plot/setting information: Your character has lived in this town all their life, and still does, and still finds the Undergrove family, well, weird, they have always given off a weird vibe, sure they don't cause anything, no historical scandals, but they all have this vibe, even the school aged folks you've encounter, it's like they all know something everyone else doesn't, so one cold September night it shouldn't come as any real surprise when you see Diego, youngest of the 9 Undergrove brothers in a fight to the death with...... a Werewolf?

Any other questions? give me a DM

Back
Top Bottom