Both Needed The Hunger Games

Currently reading:
Both Needed The Hunger Games

Local time
Today 9:22 PM
I am hoping to start a Hunger Games themed roleplay, one that is more R-rated. Sexual themes will be allowed. If anyone is interested please let me know, I'm thinking we can post it as an open roleplay once we have a few characters.

Yeah. Key word hopefully. If not, we can always control two characters at once.
I was thinking i'd make it an open role play where each member can have up to two characters :) Question, with the smut aspect would it have to be in a certain forum?

Yes. I'd put it under feather bed or fetish dungeon. Hence the sites rules. And yeah, that would work out perfectly if it happens to be just us.

Oh my, did my alerts BLOW UP lmao...But yes I agree with everything on the subject of he plot and what forum etc..Count.Me.In

Hmm I was thinking we should wait a few just in case there are anymore takers. At the end I guess it's up to the OP

I will post it under either fetish dungeon or feather bed as soon as I can, and we can post our characters underneath it.

Sounds great!, can't wait for this... Also one last thing, will his be set in the original universe or are we allowed to toy with things like distracts and such? , also are there even districts?. Sorry for all the questions

Last edited:
Sounds great!, can't wait for this... Also one last thing, will his be set in the original universe or are we allowed to toy with hinges like distracts and such? , also are there even districts?. Sorry for all the questions
You're totally fine! I'm going to require characters be posted with a district, but as far as what that means I don't really care. I honestly don't remember what the original ones meant anyways, haha.

Back
Top Bottom