Any The Hydras nest

Currently reading:
Any The Hydras nest

MythicHydra

Emperor
Local time
Today 7:25 AM
Welcome! ITs been a long time since I revamped this but here goes!

So, to start off, let me just say that I LOVE new ideas, if nothing in the post strikes your fancy but youd still like to brainstorm an idea PLEASE let me know!

About me:
My favorite genres to RP are mainly Fantasy and Science Fiction, the more detailed the better, Im also a huge fan of those gritty monster rps, Dragons, Lamia, Werewolf, I love playing them all! If your craving a monster rp ill gladly play the part.

So...On to the Ideas!

1. A new hunter (Female Character wanted)
YC is just a normal girl with a normal life, but one night her sister is attacked and killed, the police concluded it a muder, but YC saw who did it, he wasnt human. YC starts to research what she can and concludes her sister was killed by a vampire, everyone would think her crazy but eventually she tracks down a real coven of vampires.
Thus enters Mc's, When your character tries to take on the Coven she finds herself in way over her head, but she is saved by a strange couple who take her away and start to explain everything, they offer to help but she would have to become a hunter like them.
(This story would involve action and violence as well as romance with both a Male werewolf and a female Vampire)

(Will continue to add ideas)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom