10. Modern

Brigand

Count
Inner Sanctum Nobility
♔ Champion ♔
Local time
Tomorrow 5:46 AM
THE IMMORTAL COIL

Welcome to the thread! I'm Brig. I'm a Lit role-player seeking other Lit role-players with a post schedule of 2-3 times per week. Long-term is the preference. MxF or MxMxF pairings. I'm very approachable in the inbox and able to communicate effectively about ideas. In terms of characters, I usually play thoughtful men with a penchant for being bad; though I am able to play most archetypes with a certain degree of success.

My plots usually center around world exploration, character arcs, high stakes, discovering new and interesting artefacts, and—of course—romance.

My main genres are Fantasy, Sci-Fi, X-Punk, Medieval and Fandoms. I enjoy all kinds of character pairings, but some of my favourites are Broken Birds and Love-Hate Relationships. Any pairing with a high potential for intimacy (whether that's aftercare, self-healing, or men being overly protective) is way, way up there on my list. I'm a huge fan of action couples and of two people making it through hell together!
PLOTS

THE MAGE TOWER
< Low Fantasy | Dark | Comedic >

Deep in the valley of Morgan's Throe lies the Mage Tower of Bal'rador. Built by the Last Guardian, the tower acts as a crossroads between this world and the next. Although it has been abandoned for many years, Kaleb—(see below)—has been sent here to protect <YC> on a search-and-salvage missiion. But with so many traps lying in wait, and the fate of the Mage Tower remaining a mystery, they quickly discover there is more to the fate of Bal'rador than they could've ever imagined.

REVERB
< Cyberpunk | Dystopia | Action>

Retired from street racing and dealing with the fallback of a dying club scene which has been overrun with the Yakuza, Léon—(see below)—has grown tried of the world at large. But with mass corporations closing in, everyone is begging him to make a move against the industrialists who're looking to take over. See, Léon holds the key. A powerful device known as the trespasser is in his posession; that is, until it's stolen one night by <YC> who seems to know how to put it to good use. Question is, can he grow a conscience in time to save the city from certain destruction, or will he let the world burn?

CHARACTERS NEEDING PLOTS

KALEB // THE OCCULTIST
< Low Fantasy | Dark | Comedic >

Somewhat withdrawn in temperament, Kaleb was born a psychic to a gypsy mother. Hailing from the small town of Salem, he can hear fragments of people's thoughts, see dead people and can even channel the forces of chaos. Tasked on a search-and-salvage mission to explore the Mage Tower of Bal'rador, he initially finds himself hesitant to enter; and instead, retires to the inn at Morgan's Crossing where he meets <YC> who's been sent to find him. Locked in a bind, he agrees to help her... provided she agrees to destroy whatever artefacts they find within that tower. But will she? Or will she betray Kaleb in the pursuit of her own desires?

LÉON // THE UNDERGROUND THREAT
< Cyberpunk | Dystopia | Action >

As one of the gang leaders of the Immortal Coil, Léon prefers to shoot first and ask questions later. He is brutal, aggressive, sharp-witted and cunning. But lately he has taken a step back from what he views as a dying city to watch it all burn. Diagnosed with schizophrenia and acute paranoia, he has a tough time getting on the level with people. But if you can convince him you have the city's best interests in mind, he just might pool his extensive resources into actually helping you in taking down the corporations at large.

If you would like to know about my erotic writing preferences you can find them below.
Slow-burn, will-they-or-won't-they, tension, orgasm denial, edging, disagreements, loss of control, light BDSM, spanking, dirty talk, Master-Pet, Dom-Sub, outfit-play, clothed sex, public, angry/rough sex, aftercare. // No self-inserts. No taking IC OOC. Both are a huge "off" for me. Don't play anything that might trigger yourself for your own safety, please!

Lastly, I am totally able to write other peoples plots, so if you see this thread but you don't like the content listed here, I'm still open to Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Medieval and even some Slice of Life pairings! The point is just to give you a picture of my creativity and what I can come up with. I also enjoy Fandom role-play such as Game of Thrones or Avatar: Legend of Aang (among others). Simply get in touch and ask me what else I can do, you might be surprised!

Thanks for reading! A huge thanks to the incredibly amazing @Firefly for giving me the code needed to make this thread. I badly wanted to simplify things and she handed me the tools to make it happen. She's so m'wah, fxcking hell.

Brig

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom