MxF The Irish Rose and Her Sicilian Prince

Currently reading:
MxF The Irish Rose and Her Sicilian Prince

Local time
Today 2:04 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey there! I've been roleplaying for about 15 years now and I'm looking for a long-term partner! I'm generally looking for someone whose okay with NSFW themes, can write a decent amount (3-4 paragraphs if possible). I also enjoy someone who can write in a cohesive way, a way that makes sense. I play in the 3rd person, and love the brainstorming aspects of the role before we even dive in.

I use face claims exclusively and usually always have one picked out for my partner for the role we are doing. I'm open to most roles but right now I'm looking for something we can create ourselves.

This new idea I have is filled with some darker themes so please be prepared for that. For this role we will find both of our characters as children of crime, my character will the eldest child and only daughter of a very violent Irish Crime Family, she's ruthless, strong, hot headed, but most of all smart and cunning and beautiful. Your character will be the new head of a very powerful Italian crime family, your father was just murdered and your the new head honcho. My idea is that my father wants more control and your families dealings are getting in the way, so he decides to offer up his only daughter as a wife to the new head of the Italian Mob, naturally this wont go over well but I think the power dynamic and sexual tension between the two will play out. Obviously this can lead to them falling in love but I love a true enemies to lovers story.

Aisling O'Malley, 29 years old, she's lived a hell of a life, she's the eldest child and only female child of Cillian O'Malley. Cillian O'Malley has run the O'Malley crime family for many years. He rules with iron fist and has brought the family a bit of renown. Aisling grew up in the life, learning gun play and street fighting at a young age, her father never intended her to but she did it on her own. People who knew her, feared her, she had a crazy temper and even shorter fuse. Her beauty was also something people spoke of, golden locks, piercing blue eyes, and her body...well there was a reason she punched men for just looking at her. At 29 shed just finished a year stint in an American prison for assaults' and bribery of a public official, no one ever believed there would be a man who could handle her...or so they thought..

Back
Top Bottom