MxF The Last of Us: part 2 • advanced literate/novella • romance story rp! Dina x my oc (male version Ellie)

Currently reading:
MxF The Last of Us: part 2 • advanced literate/novella • romance story rp! Dina x my oc (male version Ellie)

Local time
Today 2:51 AM
The Last of Us: part 2 • advanced literate • Dina x my oc (aka Ellie but male)

Hello! I'm looking for a 19+ year old advanced literate female for a 1on1 The Last of Us Part 2 roleplay. Would you be interested in it? The plot is given below :) I'd love to hear back!

This is an advanced literate romance rp for the last of us part 2 where Ellie would be switched for my Oc. Its a story between my Oc & Dina. I've made an alternative take to the game

[ Plot Summary ]
• Abby is Ellie's mother. She's been searching for her ever since. Abby almost died after being captured by the Seraphites, who found out that she (being immune) made love with someone & essentially got pregnant with an infected baby. The Seraphites think that this plague is Gods punishment to mankind so they want everyone to suffer.

• She met Marlene & the fireflies, telling them about her immunity. She gave birth at one of the smaller Firefly outposts & spent a few months patching up. She had promised Marlene to do whatever it took to make a cure, only if she would look after Ellie. Marlene agreed. They were getting ready to get shipped out to their main base, when she & the others got attacked & separated. Marlene saw her get shot & fall off the cliff, thinking she died. So she took Ellie & fled.

• But Abby survived, by the skin of her teeth. She was badly injured & quickly found herself to safety, only to get captured by the Seraphites. God only knows what they did to her after that.

• Now. After the events of The Last of Us & everything else, my oc is trying to live a more sedentary life, but years of painful suffering & horrifying experiences had left a toll. He's quite introverted & cautious, but he still managed to make close friends: Jesse & Dina. Eventually, at after sharing a sudden kiss o the dance floor, they got into a relationship together.

• Eventually the small romance plot grows into an actual game plot & we could have people play as Joel & Abby! For now, I guess we should focus on the small intimate relationship & try get the characters grounded in the plot.

• The starter takes place from literally the moment their lips part from the 11min trailer.

[ Characters ]
• Riley (Ellie's alternate)
-@me

•Dina
-@you

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a pleasure to meet you and welcome to the site! I may offer a suggestion that the plot also be mentioned in a request forum as to promote more viewers and interest! 😁 I should also warn discoed is discouraged here due to this being an adult site and there is no guarantee of such ages on discord. Other than that it is wonderful to meet you and I do hope you love it here! I look forward to seeing you around!

Back
Top Bottom