All ⍣ ೋ the last romance — oc x cc/oc x oc — seeking baldur’s gate 3

Currently reading:
All ⍣ ೋ the last romance — oc x cc/oc x oc — seeking baldur’s gate 3

Local time
Today 4:37 AM
Pronouns
they/she
⍣ ೋ 🍰 hello! my name is mars! i use they/she pronouns, and i am currently 22! my triggers include self harm and eds, and i will also not engage in roleplays that include "whump" topics. also, i am a stoner and will sometimes incorporate that into my roleplays/characters because it has been an amazing medicine for me, but if it makes you uncomfortable please let me know beforehand. i have this same thread posted in the "women seeking companions" thread as well!
⍣ ೋ 🍰 i typically write around 700-900 word responses. all i ask is that you can write 300+ word responses, and that you do your best to write in a pleasant, readable manner!
⍣ ೋ 🍰 as far as content goes, i typically prefer angst, hurt and comfort, some fluff, apocalyptic plots, and "mature themes" (drug use, alcohol use, violence, etc.), though if certain topics are a trigger for you i will work around them! these things will also not be the only things my plots are about, i just have a few college party aus/villain aus, etc that contain these topics lol.
⍣ ೋ 🍰 i am looking for someone to do a canon x oc roleplay, doubling, or an oc x oc roleplay. i do not do canon x canon roleplays. below, i will list my fandoms, with my love interest(s) listed underneath, most preferred lose interest(s) underlined. for all the fandoms listed, i am finished/up to date! a few of my fandoms start when the characters are minors, but have a canonical timeskip where they become adults. i will ONLY roleplay post timeskip.
⍣ ೋ 🍰 i am very busy as i am currently a teacher. this means i can typically only relply once a week, maybe twice a week. if you expect replies daily, i might not be the partner for you.
⍣ ೋ 🍰 i am not super dominant, but i can have my moments. i prefer to roleplay with other switches, as being super sub or dom the whole time is boring to me, and i also prefer to not play the sole male in fxm. i am open to doing fxf, fxfuta, fxm, and any nonbinary pairings! i just really don't do mxm, but might be persuaded if the plot and partner are perfect matches :> i can also do mxm for doubling on your side, but i just dislike only playing cis men!
⍣ ೋ 🍰 if any of this interests you, please send me a pm with some info about you, what caught your eye on my request thread, and anything else you'd like for me to know! please don't just pm me saying "hey" or "rp?" because i probably will not respond :'>​

⍣ ೋ
🍰
here is my f-list for an in depth guide, or check out below for a crash-course!
⍣ ೋ
🍰
ok with/looking to explore: light/medium bdsm, exhibitionism, orgasm denial/edging, futanari, ice/heat play, body/cock/pussy worship, toy use, power dynamics (ONLY in sexual contexts, NOT to be abused), mutual masturbation, wax play, shibari, stockings, lingerie, teasing, aftercare, strip tease, consensual voyeurism, blindfolds, handcuffs, squirting, creampies, dom/brat, possibly more? i'm blanking right now lol, if it isn't on my "not ok with" list feel free to ask!
⍣ ೋ
🍰
not ok with/will not portray: foot fetishes, watersports, scat, ddlg (ok with "daddy/mommy" usage, just not the lg/age regression), teacher/professor x student, feeding (force-feeding is a trigger for me), inflation, furry, cnc/dubious consent, vomiting, large age gaps (10+ years), generally any whump topics
⍣ ೋ baldur's gate 3
🍰 astarion
⍣ ೋ horizon zero dawn/ forbidden west
🍰 aloy
⍣ ೋ overwatch
🍰 moira
🍰 tracer
🍰 d.va
🍰 mei
🍰 cassidy
🍰 ana
⍣ ೋ ace attorney series
🍰 phoenix wright
🍰 apollo justice
🍰 ryunosuke naruhodo
🍰 herlock sholmes
🍰 klavier gavin
⍣ ೋ fire emblem: three houses
🍰 dimitri blaiddyd
🍰 claude von riegan
🍰 slyvain gauthier
🍰 felix fraldarius
🍰 yuri leclerc
🍰 lysithea von ordelia
⍣ ೋ attack on titan
🍰 armin arlert
🍰 jean kirstein
🍰 annie leonhart
🍰 mikasa ackerman
⍣ ೋ the last of us i + ii
🍰 ellie williams
🍰 joel miller
🍰 abby anderson
⍣ ೋ house m.d. (on s3ep7)
🍰 robert chase
i am also open to my rp partner suggesting plots or ideas for plots i have written! these are just some i came up with/found!

❝ 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗶𝗲 ❞
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘆
tags: college au, party centric, possible drug and alcohol usage, very customizable
muse a and muse b are both… lacking in the social department. about to graduate from college and still living in the dorms. each of their respective friends decide to bring them out on the most insane, wild, party-fest this college has ever seen. dorm parties, house parties, frat parties, clubs and bars; you name it, they're going. muse a and muse b keep running into each other on this wild night, almost seemingly on the same path. how will their interactions change throughout the night as the alcohol and energy in their systems start to break down barriers?

❝ 𝗱𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘀 ❞
tags: royalty au, arranged marriage, angst, hurt and comfort, fluff
muse a and muse b are both royals, and both are next in line for their thrones. in an attempt to strengthen alliances and benefit both kingdoms their parents arrange a marriage. they must be seen at balls together, make very grandiose gestures of their love, and make themselves seen in a positive light to gain public approval. however, neither of them are particularly fond of the whole "arranged marriage" thing. it all culminates their night before the wedding, when they run into each other at midnight after neither can get much sleep. how will their interaction go? and, how will their wedding and subsequent honeymoon go?

❝ 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁'𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 ❞
tags: royalty au, forbidden romance, angst, fluff, very customizable
muse a is a member of the royal family, and their kingdom is in danger. being continuously attacked by another kingdom and loosing the battle, the king and queen (or the royal staff, if the king and queen are sick/deceased/etc.) arrange a marriage that will grant them allyship with a kingdom that is known for their strong military and ability to win wars. however, muse a wants nothing to do with it. despite being royal and knowing their "duty", they are in love with muse b, a member of the royal staff with little to no power, status, or money. will their love be found out? will muse a find a solution to their war, or will they be forced to marry the other royal and live unhappily?

𝘀𝗼𝗳𝘁 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘀𝗲 ❞
tags: apocalypse au, angst, fluff, very customizable
when the apocalypse started, no one knew what to do. now that it's over, no one still knows what to do. people gather together not for the survival of the fittest, but to rebuild what they can remember. safe spots merge, resources are still scarce but it's getting easier to gather and it's faster to do it together. knowledge is passed around, in hopes that they'll be used to farm and sew and cook and build. there's no hurry for the end of the world, the beginning of the world feels like plenty of time on our hands.

❝ 𝗮𝘂𝘀 𝗶 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 ❞
apocalyptic, college, modern, fantasy, royal, soulmate, western, detective noir, period/historical,

❝ 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 ❞
𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙙!

cowboy/cowgirl x fresh meat
cowboy/cowgirl x bar girl/prostitute
royal x royal worker
royal x commoner
detective x stripper (more in an informant way, im not seeking a pure smut rp with this)
probably more i am just blanking :'>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom